Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤

Teju was five months pregnant now and the whole family was pampering her so much. 

Karan entered the office, he called her  and she picked up in second ring. 

Teju " Sunny,  just now you called me. I remember everything you said , concentrate on work now "

Karan " haan ek baat bulgaye.. I have told anvi to give you scrambled eggs after sometime, she will give you and don't make her angry by saying no. My sister is pretty strict with all this okay "

Teju " Okay Mr. Husband, I will eat everything your sister gives and you both stop eating my brain now "

She huffed and he chuckled.

Karan " Okay mumma T, stop being angry at your bechara husband and give me a kiss  now "

Teju " you had your dose before leaving " she said and he frowned. 

Karan " So what, I want no. Give me or else I m not going inside the cabin and let all the female staffs drool over me"

Teju " you shameless, just get inside your cabin now if u don't want to sleep outside our room for a week "

Karan " honey, u can't sleep without me.. We both know it "

Teju " in your dreams.. " she said flipping her hairs and he thought something and smirked . 

Karan " In my dreams, really baby.. Remember the night yesterday , you wanted to cuddle me, you didn't let me finish my work and you were on top of me and then we... "

Teja was blushing remembering their night moments " stoppppppppp.. Besharam.. "

Karan " Haan toh mei hu besharam, give my kiss now "

She slapped her forehead and give him kiss over the call. He facetime her immediately making her eye wide, she picked the call and he was pouting.  He was already inside the cabin and she blushed and kissed him over the call making him grin. 

Teju " Now go and deal with the people there, bye.. I will take care of myself, dont worry "

He smiled " okay my Jaan, bye "

He ended the call and called Om who was preparing for the meeting. They both entered the conference room to see few people waiting. He addressed them professionally and Om started with a presentation.

Om finished the presentation and the other were asking some questions which he explained and they wished to change some clause which he refused .

Om "No gentleman, this is the clause and we have discussed already with our team and this is our final decision"

One of the members  " Let Mr. Kundrra say that, we don't want to discuss this clause with a mere employe " he said sarcastically.

Karan looked at him snapping his head, he smiled.  Om looked at Karan who stood up.

Karan " Mr Oberoi, do you know anything about this company and this project and have u read the details we asked you to look before coming here ? "

Mr. Oberoi " Yes I know, we have looked at it "

Karan " so poor eyesight then.. Have a look again at the front page "he pushed the documents and Mr. Oberoi. 

Karan " Can you see the name, Mr. Om Singh, COO of Kundrra empire in bold letters, I guess u can by seeing your expression.  This project belong to him and there is no relation between me and this project. And he is not a mere employee here, he owns 20 percent share here which states he is also the owner of this empire"