Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life

Karan called teju sitting in his office. It's been 3 days since they had their engagement and he was thinking to introduce her to his fans and the world, he want them to know her and respect her. Few have already spotted the couple here and there, and the rumours have already spread about his engagement.

She picked up his call " Hiii bubba"

Karan " hello sweetheart, what r u doing, disturb kiya meine ?"

Teju "no Bubba, I just completed my designs, abhi di ko mail karna hai and there is a meeting in another 1 hour "

Karan " my busy bub "

Cupid " Bub... Kahan se lathe hai names " he rolled his eyes

She chuckled and he cleared his throat " jaana I want to ask you something."

Teju " haan pucho na "

Karan "will you be okay if I share our engagement post on my account, you know i have always been open with my fans, but this time I m thinking bcoz its you, I want to know your concern bcoz, it will not always be bed of roses. Some will be happy but some will be harsh to you , I m worried.. I dont know.... " he said in a go making her smile.

Teja " Bubba...relax.. Take a deep breath now.. Relax, breath in, breath out "

He did as she said and she continued
" okay now listen, I know all this, this craze, how much your fans matter to you, I know everything. And I have no issues in this, you can post our picture and I will also do "

Karan " this is going to be crazy, your account is private na, keep it that way. I am not tagging you , let everything stay in our control, then we will make your profile known "

Teja " yes bubba... I m okay with this.. Aaap tension ma lo "

Karan " Uffff...i was so worried and now I m fine... "

Teju " Heheh, you got worried for this"

Karan smiled " I would never hurt you, not even my mistake "

Cupid " Awwwwwwwweeeee "

She smiled " I know "

Karan " okay you have your lunch, let me post this "

Teju " okay done.. Aap bhi khana khalo.. Bye "

He smiled and opened his instagram account.

He posted their picture with a forehead kiss, her face was adorned with a smile and not much visible bcoz of her side bangs.

kkundrra Sunshine of my life 😘:)

#engaged # hitchedforever #weddingsoon

Her phone pinged with his notification and she picked up to see his post , she felt an urge to like and comment but as he said, they have to know the reaction from his fans.

Karan asked for her password and she send him, he asked his pr team to keep an eye on her account as well, to keep an eye on her followers and request.

She is not much of a social media person, she looks different food blogs and stuff, not much really.

Karan to Om "I don't want any negativity on her, that's the reason "

Om " I know sunny, isiliye I m personally handling this stuff, I will take care "

Karan nodded and smiled, he was happy to see their bond, they are behaving like real brother and sister.

Om " and much to our happiness, everything is under control, your fans are going crazy, some are heartbroken of course, but not much of negative outcomes "