Chapter 46 - His arrival

Karan was sitting with everyone in the dining table. They were having breakfast, today is the first scan for madhu Di, so they r heading for the hospital after having their breakfast

Karan " mumma Papa aaj mera Ek friend aaraha hai, dinner keliye.. He is our new project partner and I invited him for the dinner "

Mumma " Okay sunny, any particular cuisine? "

Karan smirked " he is a desi boy who loves your butter chicken, so prepare that with your extras "

Mumma k smiled and nodded, teju was beside him with scrutinizing eyes as she wasn't aware of this.  Om was back to dubai but this time with anvi.

Madhu di " I m very eager to see your partner meenu, I mean sunny, sorry slip of tongue "

Karan wanted to laugh but he maintained his posture, he turned to see his wife looking at him with doubtful eyes. He bent to her level,

Karan " Don't worry jaana, mera koye chakkar nahi hai par kisi aaur ka toh hai"

Teju " kisi aur se, par "

He fed her a morsel to shut her up and kissed her cheeks making her eyes wide, she looked at her in laws as they shook their head at their shameless son. 

Teju slapped his thighs making him whine and he chuckled at her red face.

Karan" mumma dheko, ye aapke bahu kitni batameez hai, maar rahehai apni pati ko sabke samne"

Papa " Beta ji, aapne bhi to besharm harkat kiya abhi sabke samne, uska kya "

Teju nodded looking at Papa as if encouraging him and Karan rolled his eyes and looked at his mumma with his puppy eyes who traced his cheeks saying " mera raja beta ".

Karan showed his tongue to others making them chuckle and he looked at her murmering " biwi dena tha bhagwan ji, dushman dediya aap ne mereko "

Teju " kya puspusa rahehai aap "

Karan " oh kuch nahi jii, aap khana kalo "

With their little banters, the breakfast was done and Meenu di left for her work with teju as she resumed working, Karan with mumma and madhu Di left for hospital and Papa K stayed at home. 

.....................................................................

They were at hospital, Karan was feeling awkward admist the group of women with their blown belly, he sat on the corner in the waiting space and surfed through his mail. 

An instant smile broke on his lips seeing the caller ID, he immediately picked her call.

Karan " hii my wifeyyy "

Teju " hello my Dushman "

He bite his tongue realizing she heard his murmer in the dining and chuckle nervously.

Teju " Kaas aarahe hai, paas mei paani hoga peelo "

Karan " Awe my caring wifey "

Teju " awe my dushman hubby "

Karan " chodo na, galti se boldiya "

Teju " galti se, chal jhootaaaa "

Karan " Aiiii kon jhootaaa "

Teju " aap.. Kuch doubt hai "

Karan " okay meri maa, sorry "

Teju " good boy, where is Di "

Karan " she is inside, they asked her to drink plenty of water, I'm waiting outside.. Tejuuuu, lagta hai yahan desh mei sare mard ko koye kaam hi nahi hai "