Chapter 10 - Family teasings

Teju entered her home all smiling and blushing, she heard some giggles from the kitchen, she moved to there only to see her papa back hugging her mother and teasing her.  Teju was used to a their pda and the most beautiful thing about them was their love, their understanding which grew after their marriage life.  Teju was always fond of her parents story, their arrange marriage tale and destiny blessed her with a arrange marriage in her life too. 

Aaii " Chodiye Hume, teju ajayegi"

Teju wanted to laugh at her mother who was struggling to push her romantic patidev who was nodding his head no. 

Teju can't stop herself from imagining karan and her in the same scenario

Karan back hugging her and she was making some food, her pallu was tied in her waist showing her bare waist to him as he slowly placed his hands over them making her blush more. 

Teja " Koi ajayega karan, leave me "

Karan " aane dho.. Mei apni biwi ki paas hu, koi kya bolega "

Teja " shameless ho aap " .

Karan " yes for you "

She blushed more and he turned her towards him, she smiled looking at him leaning down and she closed her eyes...

The cooker whistle break their trance, not just in her dream but also in reality.

She looked here and there as she snapped out of her dream zone, she was blushing like hell.

Teja pov " Teju, what were u thinking.. Kabse aise hogayee "

Cupid " jabse karan kundrra aye tere life mei "  he giggled seeing her flushed face.

She looked at her parents who weren't bothered by the whistle even-now. She decided to disturb their moments..

Teju " Aajayegi nahi ,agaye "

They both turned towards her and baba left aaii unwillingly making teju laugh aloud.

Teju " babaa, you can hug your wife, I wont mind "

Cupid " wait my baby.. Your turn will come and someone will say this to you as well "

She walked to them and hugged them both, they smiled and hugged her back. Baba held her hands and made her sit on the couch, she looked at him and he smiled.

Baba " You r happy right beta?  If u feel like saying anything to us, please share with us. We will not tell you or pressurize you for anything "

Teja held his hands tightly " baba, I know why u r asking this, but trust me, I am really happy baba.  I mean, I always fantasize of arrange marriage and a love like you and aai, but deep inside I was scared like what if it wasn't just like yours but you know, karan sir is breaking all my fears. He makes me comfortable, till no we have spoken many times but never once I felt odd or anything wrong from it. He is a good and respectable person baba and unka family toh aapko pata hai ,they r the sweetest. So aap kuch bhi sochkr pareshan na hojaye, apke teju sach mei kush hai"

Cupid " nazar na lage meri babies par"

Baba smiled widely and they heard the door bell ringing, aaii opened the door and was confused to see parvez there since they don't know him. Teju came forward and looked at him,

Teju " parvez bhai, come inside "

Parvez smiled " bibi ji, hum ye chaabi dene ayi "

Teju smiled and he stepped inside the house to give the key, she introduced him to her parents.