Chapter 55 - Symbol of love

Teju is eight month pregnant now, her belly was protruded big enough, she was looking supercute and right now they r coming back after their regular checkup. He stopped the car infront of their house and looked at her.  She was sleeping cutely that he didn't have a heart to wake her up. 

Karan " kitnii cute  hai meri laddoo "

He stepped down and walked to her, anvi came  outside and took away the things from car, he carefully picked teju and carried her inside.

Her parents were there and he smiled at them, they smiled back and continued their talks with his parents, he carefully placed her down in the bed and put pillows beside her to cuddle. 

He went down and sat with the elders as they discussed about the baby shower of teju. 

Karan " mumma.. Aai.. I want the function to be simple  ,I know aap logo ka bohot mann hai grand celebrate karne keliye  but i don't want to tire teju in this. She need rest at this time and let's keep it simple for her.  "

Mumma and Papa looked at each other, he blinked his eyes and she nodded. Aai was about to say but baba held her hands and blinked his eyes making her nod.  They smiled at him and nodded his head. 

Karan " I m really sorry but I don't want to exhaust her. "

Aai " we understand you beta, let's keep it simple"

Mumma " Is this Sunday okay sunny?"

Karan " yes momma, if that's a good auspicious day "

She smiled and nodded. They listed out the preparation and things needed. 

.....................................................................

Sunday arrived soon,

Teju is currently sleeping in her room,  she was excited all night and couldn't sleep and now everyone are tired of waking her up. 

Mumma called Karan who was out to get something, he arrived soon. 

Mumma " sunny wake her up, she is sleeping "

Karan chuckled seeing the " I can't handle " look on everyone face including her mother.  He went inside and sat beside her. 

He traced her cheeks making her smile, she can feel his touch even in her sleep and that's something he always loved. 

Karan bent to her neck and cuddled to her,  he traced his nose on her neck and she shivered. 

Karan " Get up jaana.. It's our baby shower today "

Teju " sunnyyyy... Nini "

Karan smiled at how cutely she said that and pecked her lips. 

Karan" I know my baby wants to sleep but it's a function at house and it's for your na Bby, please utjao aap "

She opened her eyes cutely rubbing with her fist and he kissed her eyes making her snuggle to him.

Teju " I want to be like this " she mumbled at his chest.

Karan " you can Bby, but later.. Abhi utajao aap "

She looked at his face and he gave fishy kisses to her, she giggled and he picked her up and they got ready for the day. 

He looked at her from behind, her reflection is making him go crazy, she was looking so beautiful in her baby pink pure silk Saree and adorned herself with stone studded jewels. He kissed her forehead from behind and kneels in front of her coming front. 

He kissed her belly and whispered
" I love you little "

Teju ruffled his hairs " Little also love you Papa "