Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..

The next morning bring a new hope and love in their lives, he opened his eyes with a big smile adorning his lips, he took his mobile, grinned seeing the wallpaper, it was their picture from engagement, their foreheads touching and they were smiling to the fullest in the picture.

Karan " can't take my eyes off this picture " he took a deep breath and immediately called her. 

Cupid " poora gaya ye banda toh"

She was still sleeping due to tiredness,  the mobile ringtone break her sleep, she took her phone and slide the caller button, she kept her mobile on her ears, before he could say anything.

Teju in her sleepy tone " bubbaaa, I m so tired.. Sleepy sleepy "

Cupid " issi shakal se pyaar nahi hoga to kya hoga "

He chuckled hearing her " oh my jaana is still sleepy "

Teju " yeshhhhhh bubba "

Karan " awwww I m going to gobble you up one day.. Okay sleep and call me once u r up "

Teja " okayyyyy "

He cut the call and she slept again. He kissed her picture "  my baby "

.....................................................................

It was around 11 when she woke up and stretched her arms, she looked at the time and her eyes widen, she immediately picked her phone and called him in facetime .

Karan " so my queen woke up from her beauty sleep "

Teju " bubaaaa, good morning "

Karan teased her " very early morning isn't it "

Cupid " very early "

She pouted and he laughed at her. 

Teju " I was very tired, mei kya karu "

Karan " I know my girl, now come on fatafat ready hojao and have some food first "

Teju " Okayyyyy "

He nodded and was about to cut the call " Bubbbaaaaa " ,he heard and looked at her. 

Teju " jaaanaaaa miss youuuu bubbaa"

Cupid " seriously, kal hi mili tum dono"

Karan " I m going to kidnap you seriously.. Ugggg come here to me soon "

She giggled and cut the call, he smiled, he already have a plan for bringing her to  his place. 

Karan went to veer " Plan on, Start "

Veer nodded and hified, he went downstairs. He kissed his nanu cheeks who lifted him and settled in his lap.

Veer " nanuuu, I want to meet mamiii.. I want to spend time with her before I leave . Mei toh 2 din mei jaarahe hu na, please, can we meet her now "

Cupid " acting dheko isko " he looked at him mouth open

He said with his innocent voice and was pleading with his eyes, how can Papa K neglect her grandson request.

Papa " okay as my battu wants, we will call mami. Sunny "

Karan who acted like he don't know anything looked at his father " yes Papa "

Papa " teju utgaye? Tujhe to pata hoga"

Karan blushed " jii papa, she is up "

Papa chuckled and everyone gave a teasing smile to him, veer giggled covering his mouth.