Chapter 53 - Sharing love

The family was on cloudnine hearing the good news, Mumma and papa rushed to Mumbai immediately. Aai and baba visited teju and Karan and expressed their happiness. 

Pra came to Mumbai finishing his exam earlier and taking the next flight immediately.

After a month,  ( she is three months pregnant)

Karan was feeding Teju who was making crying face seeing the fruit bowl.

Karan " Just two more, it's done.. Please baby"

She ate it looking at his pleading eyes and made a Uff face when it's emptied. 

Teju " I m already getting chubbier and you r feeding me like this , not fair sunny "

He pecked her lips " everything is fair in love jaana "

She smiled and pulled him for a long kiss, he smiled, one thing he loved the most about this pregnancy was her romantic side.  She is becoming extra romantic these days, place or time doesn't matter.

Meenu " Stop sucking each other like that u idiots " she entered the home and Karan pulled away from teju who was a blushing mess. 

Sam followed meenu with a big smile and lots of gifts for the baby.

Meenu hugged teju and kissed her forehead " I m so happy for you both. God bless you "

Teju smiled widely and kissed her cheeks. Sam hugged Karan and thy both were teasing each other, whispering making the women look at them.

Meenu " what u guys were talking?"

Karan smirked " Asked him how he is managing you these days , bechara he is sharing his sorrows with me " he wiped the fake sweat dramatically

Meenu pouted at sam who punched Karan and said " no bby, I was telling him how happy I m with you. You know right "

She nodded and stood up to cuddle him, he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

Karan " oh guys stop being gross in front of her brother and sister in law "

Sam "you didn't realize that while smooching my sister in front of her brother and sister in law "

Teju looked down to hide her embarrassment and covered her face with her palm.

Karan " oh come on, we don't know that you guys were coming.  Stop blaming me. I was just kissing my wife, not the other women "

Teju slapped his butt as she was sitting and he was standing in front of her, he winced and turned to her. 

Teju " Close your unfiltered mouth, stupid man "

Sam and meenu laughed seeing them and Karan glared at them.

Anvi came from behind " Girl, stop using your hands on my brother like this "

She hugged meesam and teju rolled her eyes at anvi. 

Teju " Okay Karan's babysitter " said sarcastically.

Om entered with lots of flowers, he discovered that teju loved fresh flower everyday more than before, especially after her pregnancy.  So he always bring her fresh flowers every morning after coming back from his morning jogging. 

Om kneel down and gave her the flowers making her smile widely
" Bhai, this is just so beautiful " she touched the fresh petals which was soft like a baby skin and rubbed her cheeks on them.

Karan smiled seeing her wide smile and so everyone.  He sat beside her and everyone settle down, mumma Papa came back from their morning walk.

Papa " Meenu, sam ,when did you both came ?  "
He hugged them and so mumma k.