Chapter 35 - Heart of the family

They reached Kundrra mansion which was light as their daughter in law is coming, the guest have left, only Family and close relatives were there, it was already 10 pm.

Karan stepped down first and the bangra started, everyone danced for them happily welcoming the new bride.  He adjusted her lehenga to help her get down and she smiled at him thankfully and stepped down. 

Om danced in front of them and they started laughing at his steps, anvi pushed him and they both started their nok jhok.

Poonam di came forward to take aarti and the other two sisters joined her, the trio did their arti. She dipped her hands in the bowl of kumkum water and placed them against the wall marking her entry into the family. 

Teju pushed the kalash of rice and stepped inside the house with her right leg and meenu placed the kumkum thaali in front of her. She dipped her feet in them and walked inside the house, they entered the pooja area and she prayed for everyone well being.

Mumma " Iss ghar ki Lakshmi hai tu beta,  tera saath ye kushiyan laye hone, voh hamesha iss ghar mei rahe.. Rabb ka shukar "

Everyone nodded and she smiled.

Karan" mumma can we go and rest for sometime "

Poonam Di " par sunny, there are few rituals pending "

Karan " di we both are tired, please.. Kya hum kal nahi karsakte hai "

Papa " he is correct, it's already going to be 10, sab rest lelo, kal muh dhikaya haina. Uspe karenge sab "

They all nodded at him agreeing to his idea, Meenu di took teju to their room.

Karan walked to his room after sometime as per his mother, he saw his sisters meenu and madhu standing there with a smirk, he rolled his eyes. 

He took his card, he knew this will happen and already had his card. 

Meenu " suunyyy voh "

He kept his card in her hand " Take this and u both can get whatever you want  now move aside from here "

They frowned and looked at each other before busting in laughter. 

Madhu " itni jaldi suhagrat ki "

He looked down in shy and Meenu" kyu nahi hogi, bechara controlling himself from 3 months, hogaa no "

Karan " yaar Meenu, chup.. She will hear and I m not in hurry for that.. "

Om coming from behind " haa haa manliyaa.. Waise.. Sab haina.. Look I don't mind becoming a chachu soon but u know "

Karan closed his mouth from saying further, the sisters laughed again making him go red in embarrassment.

Karan " Family ya dushman ho tum log "

Sisterw " second one without any doubt "

He sighed " meri maa ,please move aside, I want to take some rest "

Om " before some action, yes yes we know sunny , di u understand na"

Meenu " yes yes we understood sunny.. Jao jao "

They moved aside and he was all shy now to face teju, he was sure she heard them since the door was not locked completely. 

Meenu smirked bcoz it was her plan,he looked at her shooking his head in disbelief and she just shrugged. 

Karan " hogaya, maza milgaya, jao abhi "

He pushed everyone and about to close the door.

Meenu from outside "Sunny,  don't worry, the room is sound proof, we will not hear anything "