Epilogue 2

Teju was weeping on a video call with her son, he was trying to console her but she isn't stopping. 

Rithwik "Tejuuu, if u cry one more second,i will cut the call and wont talk to you ever "

Teju " Mei kya karu, ye ruki nahi raha.. "

He sighed seeing his cute mother and called her softly " Mumma "

She looked at him " come back please"

He felt tears brimming in his eyes seeing her teary face but he was bound to his father's words, he can't ignore his feelings also. 

Rithwik " You know I can't go against him, I don't want to.. Its difficult for me also to stay away from you all laddooo  but what I did was wrong, jald basi mei decision leke meine galat kiya, ispe Papa ki koye galti nahi"

Teju " hai galti tere Papa ki.. He was the one who sent u away"

Rithwik " bcoz I was wrong and he is making sure me and mish both understand what exactly a relationship go though, to be very honest, our love grew more than before in this missing phase "

Teju " did anyone of you both consider my feeling.. You r my only son and I never stayed away from you,  not even for a day kituu and in between your father and son love, where am I..? Didn't I have any feelings.. He said to go and you left,  ek baar mere baarei socha tumlogone"

Rithwik understand her emotions well, it was hard for him when he left from there, he didn't even talk to his family for a week when they tried calling him and later teju was the first person he talked and cried. She felt bad for her son and tried talking to Karan but he never listened to her in this. 

Rithwik " mumma please don't say that.. You and papa are the most important person to me in my life and you know papa love both of us so much, especially you and aap unko punish kyu kar raheho"

Teju kept silent, she knew Karan was right in his place but a mother's heart will always go for her son.

2 days back,

Teju sat crying in their room when Karan entered and she looked at him with teary eyes. He sighed and sat beside her. 

Teju " sunny please bring him back "

Karan " teju, stop making me feel like I m doing wrong. I m just making him understand few thing, please try to understand me and stand by me "

Teju " Tab tak, y can't u understand me and my feelings this time.  I can't stay away from my son, Jab bhi uska room ki paas jao, kahi  bhi iss ghar mei jao uske yaad aati hai mujhe karan.. I can't stay stone hearted like you in this "

Karan chuckled sadly " yes stone hearted.. Let me be the stone hearted person tejasswi.. He will not come soon and you have to understand this "

He stood up to leave the room when she whispered " I can't stay here. I m leaving to my home ", he stood there stiffed by her words and she expected him to say no.  He just whispered a meek "  okay " and left the room making her look at him in surprise. 

She left the house the next morning saying her parents need her but everyone know the reason. Karan dropped her at her place without uttering a word and she looked at him till she entered inside but he didn't stopped her. This is the first time in all these years, they r being separated due to a fight or misunderstanding. 

Back to present

Rithwik "Mrs Karan kundrra, where r u lost now "

Teju nodded no and wiped her tears
" am I doing wrong to him? "