Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?

After a week,

Teju marched into his office around 10 pm in night and she was looking serious.  She entered his cabin and he stopped typing in his laptop sensing someone. He was shocked to see her, he stood up.

Karan " what r u doing here at this time? "

Cupid " tereko pappiyan dene keliye aaye...gale dhikao zara "

Teja glared at him " chup rahiye aap, y did u do that.. Who asked you to warn Mrs. Sinha, did I asked you to?  No right, then who asked you to do that Mr. Kundrra "

Karan " Listen.. I did it "

Teja " chup,  chup rahe hai aap...why did you do that "

He looked at her confused at what he was supposed to do now, should he answer or should he stay quiet. 

Teja " u know she is taunting me for everything. Before she at least treated me like human but nowadays she is dumping me with work and saying, you do this alone.. How am I supposed to do that work which needs 2 to 4 person to handle. But if I oppose, she question me saying " You gave guts to ask people to warn me, now where did you guts go? ", she is wantedly doing all this. I am afraid that she would play with my completion now " .

Her voice choked at the end and he immediately took a step towards but she stepped behind making him stop. 

Karan " Tejasswi, listen, you were worrying that day and my parents were also worried about that. That's y I asked om to talk to her and I.. I.. Also don't like the way she behave that day on the set also. Isiliye I did "

Teju wiped her tears " Aap kon hai?  Aap kon hai mereliye?  Bolo.. It's not just me who is been treated this way, every intern is going through all this and this is how it have turned in India nowadays. Just bcoz you felt pity on me and warned her for me, she is taking her revenge. Mei kaise bolu Usko,  aap aaur meri beech kuch nahi hai. She is thinking, I.. I... Seduced you.. I..  You know how it malaligns my character. I was never linked up with any men before but bcoz of your this thing she is questioning my character. Leave that.. I don't care what she says but please don't do anything like that again. You pitying me, this is.. This is not okay for me bcoz I m no one to you and you are.. "

Karan " get out " he said in his low determined voice and she shivered, she looked at him, his eyes were blank and she walked away. 

Cupid " mujhe bhi tumse baat nahi karni hai,  you get out " he flew away angrily to accompany teju.

He closed his eyes and her words were ringing in his mind " bcoz I m no one to you , you pitying me.. " . He pushed the things on table " I m not pitying you dammit, how will I tell you what's happening to me when I myself don't understand "

He looked at the clock and it was 11 pm in night, he cursed as she went alone at this time. He called Om who was working in other side of office. 

Omi " Are you out of your mind, where will I go and find her now. You fought with that girl and now want me to go and search for her.  "

Karan " yes u need to search for her and that's final.. Go "

Omi wanted to snap his friends neck but alas he can't do that and turned around to go and do his work. 

Karan " I hope we meet soon and you are... Whatever, I just want to see you again "

Destiny " As you wish my boyyyy "

He called parvez who was waiting for him

Parvez "   Yes sir "

Karan " parvez listen, a girl would have exited our office half an hour before, find her and see if she reached home safe, coordinate with om and if not, get ready to face the monster "