Chapter 56- His Mishti

"  Annniiii maa, aap ye khalo..princesshhh hungyyyy"

A cute 3 and half years old rithwik was cutely glaring at anvi while the others are just looking at him. He traced her full blown belly " Baby girl, I m here.. I will feed you "

Om was looking at Karan who was proudly looking at his son, he smacked his head. 

Om " very proud I see "

Karan " Nahi toh kya.. He is concerned about his girl already "

Om and teju slapped their foreheads and teju wanted to kill her husband for this.

Rithwik was nearly 2 and half years old when  anvi for pregnant.  Everyone were congratulating the couple confusing the little one.

Rithwik " Annniii maa.. What....hapel "

Teju lifted him up and kissed his cheek " your anvi maa is pregnant and she will gift all of us a baby soon "

Rithwik " baby... Toy? "

Om took him " no champ, real baby...just like you " .

Karan " No no, it's time for my princess, ritwik, it's a princess this time, you agree with me champ "

Rithwik nodded immediately " yesshhhh my.. Princesshhhh " he smiled widely and looked at his parents innocently.

They all smiled at his innocence but they don't know that it was engaved in his heart from that moment.

Days passed and Rithwik turned 3 years, anvi was 5 months pregnant and om scolded her for something making everyone angry..

Karan " Om.. If she is missing her mother, what's wrong, y r u scolding her ' .

Om " the same mother who doesn't care if she live or no "

Teju " bhai ..relax.. , karan take him out, I will talk to her. "

Karan pulled him but they stopped seeing rithwik standing with his cricket bat, the small one. He started beating om and everyone can't control their laughter including anvi.

Om " champ,.. Ahh.. It's paining.. "

He was acting and rithwik stopped, he raised his hands asking him to pick him up.

Rit " Don't... Hult my princesshh.. Anni maa cry.. Princesshh also cry no.. Rit don't like his... Gillll sadd... "

Everyone looked at him shocked and om was stunned. 

Om " what if it's a boy "

Rithwik nodded no " It's no boy.. Papa... Say no.. It's a girlll "

Karan looked here and there and everyone glared at him.

Om " Oyee champ.. It might be a girl as well "

Rithwik slapped his forehead dramatically " Mamuuuu.. Shut up "

Everyone laughed and anvi smiled. She kissed his cheeks " it's his princess, I m also sure "

Rithwik " I lubbb you annii maa"

Anvi " I luv you too my prince "

He kissed her belly before getting down from the table to go to the school.

.....................................................................

After a week,

Rithwik and Karan are now standing in front of a temple,  they came to pray for the welfare of anvi and the baby.