Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match

It's been a week since they returned from Punjab and the love was blossoming everywhere. The wedding preparations starts by next week and this one week they all are busy wrapping up their works.

Karan was in his office, he was doing his work but his mind was around her, he was thinking about her bcoz its been freaking 5 hours since he heard anything from her. She is also busy with her stuff, he understand everything that she is taking a long leave and things have to be settled for for time being but his heart was with her. He wanted her at this moment..

He took his car keys planning to visit her , as soon as he opened the door of his cabin, he saw her, she was standing infront of his room. He was surprised to see her, she grinned seeing him and hoped on his arms. He happily engulfed her in his arms and took her inside. He sat on the couch with her on his lap and she snugged more to him.

Karan "Godddd, I missed u so much. "

Teju "isiliye u were about to come and meet me na "

He nodded hiding his face in her neck and she placed a soft kiss on his nape making him smile.

Cupid " I missed you two so much like this "

Karan pulled away and kissed her cheeks and she gave him her best smile. He sighed laying his head back and she chuckled, she traced his frowns and they disappeared.  Her feather touches made him warm and he felt calm all over his body. 

Karan " You r my magic tejuuu,  with you I instant feel my nerves getting calmed and I.. I feel I can conquer anything when u r beside me , nothing seems difficult when you r with me "

Cupid " please give me tuition on how to talk to girls. Mujhse nahi hota ye "

She smiled and nodded "it's the same to me sunny, I feel happy when u r with me "

They both stayed in each other embrace for few minutes until someone knocked the door. She stood up and he also stood up and asked the person to come in. 

Om entered with few files and he was surprised to see teju, he side hugged her. 

Om " thats really a good surprise bcoz he was sulking from morning and we have a very important meeting ahead, hope he is in a good mood now "

Cupid " very good mood "

Karan fake glared at him and teju chuckled, she nodded at om.

Om " sunny, the people are here and waiting for you in the conference, so let's head there. "

Karan nodded and turned to teju who was looking at him already " You have to return to office ? 

She nodded no " No, I wrapped up for today and I didnt knew that you had a meeting. Sorry to disturb you, you guys carry on. I will leave "

Karan held her hands " Can you stay till I complete this so that we can go out. It's been long and I really want to spend some time with you " he asked her in normal tone but his eyes pleaded her to stay which she can never  ignore.  She smiled and nodded.

Teju " okay I will have a look around and then we will leave. You please concentrate on the meeting "

He nodded and kissed her forehead, Om smiled looking at them and both the men left the cabin. She strolled around his cabin for sometime and arrange few things at their place. She then walked outside, there is not much to explore on his floor since only and om work there and few conference hall.

She walked down the floor and saw few people working here and there, they all wished her and she nodded at them. She spoke with few as they greeted her.