Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.

The next morning, teju was looking at Sam with her raised eyebrows while he was confused about that. He sat beside karan and nudged him, Karan looked at him removing his glasses. 

Karan " what "

Sam " y ur wifey is glaring me. Did I do something "

Karan smirked "may be she came to know about your little secret and she is angry that you didn't tell her by urself "

Sam eyes widen and he looked at her who was murdering the fruits with her fork and gulped, he turned and smacked his best friend.

Sam " Dost ho ya dushman, she will kill me see her, already murdering the fruits thinking its me "

Karan laughed " my wife is a baby and she doesn't know this killing n all"

Sam smiled " Btw what was her reaction "

Teju " voh mujhse pucho aap usse kyu kehreho "

Sam " tejuu.. Voh "

Teju " it's been a week and you didn't tell me that you love meenu Di " she said loudly and both the men eyes widen at her complain, that too loud.

Karan sat beside her immediately palmed her mouth who was continuing her complaints and Sam touched her feet.

Sam " meri maa chupraho, you will get me kicked out off this house soon if you keep shouting like this "

Teju give them a sheepish grin after pulling her husband hand " heeeee sorry "

Thy both heave a sigh of relief, she pouted at them " But I m not talking to you, you didn't bother to tell me.. "

Sam held her hands and smiled weakly " I wanted to tell you after she accept me, but that's not happening soon I guess "

Teju " aapna, please don't worry, I will help you for patofying my sister in law , okay "

Karan looked at her with raised eyebrow making her give her toothy grin.

Teju " sunnyyyyy,  mera bhai bura nahi hai, you can give Meenu di to him, trust me "

Karan pulled her and tickled her " acha bachu, you are telling me that "

Sam looked at them who are happy in their world, he stood up to go to his room.  Teju shouted from behind and he turned. 

Teju " meenu Di love white Lillie's , you know, you can keep them every morning to make her mood pleasant "

He gave back her a bright smile and nodded his head, Karan put his hands on her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Karan " So mission MeeSam on? "

Teju " Yessssss, cupid tejassswi on duty boss "

He kissed her cheeks and bite her making her whine and he took her on piggy ride as a compensation to their room for getting ready for the day.

Karan " tejassswi iss dress mei thodi moti lagrahe hai " he dropped her on their room floor and stretched his arms and she looked at him shocked. 

Did he just say that?  She glared at him and pushed him, she beat him while he moved backwards chuckling..

Teju " mei moti hogaye hu, seriously.."

Karan pulled her closer and she wriggled into his arms " chodo... Mei moti hogaye hu na, y u r pulling me now "

Karan " arey meri jaan, mazak tha, you r lean as a pole stick.. "

Teju pouted at him " don't tell for my satisfaction, sachi moti hogaye hu kya"