Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?

They both stepped down towards the living room hand in hand which made everyone smile, their eyes didn't miss the pendent on her neck and the evil eye caught everyone attention. 

Meenu " must say, beautiful choice my brother "

Cupid " pendent yah girl ? " he smirked and sat on the couch.

She smirked and he blushed.

Om " the world will faint if they get to see this romantic side of yours "

Cupid " oh I already did om, you guys will also faint one day "

Teju immediately " y will the world see when it's just for me.. " she realized what she said and bite her lips in shyness while he looked at her surprised. He smiled widely and tighten the hold in her hands. 

Cupid " The innocence is goneeee " he vibes the song.

Mumma teasingly " achaaa jiii.. Okay madam "

Teju " mummaa please "

Papa " No one will tease my doll now"

Teju smiled widely at him and karan chuckled. They sat in a couch together and mumma did nazar thing making them smile wide. 

Aai " teju and karan beta, we all thought about your wedding and we wanted to know about your opinion on this "

Karan smiled " Aai, I am okay with anything, please ask her, it's her decision on this and I will oblige by that "

Teju looked at him with respect and he smiled at her. 

Mumma " Teju, we talked with pandit and they given us two dates  for engagement which is in this month and for wedding, he gave one after 3 months and one after 6 months according to the kundali of both of yours. So now you both decide which one you want "

He tapped his feet in nervous and she looked at him, she slowly kept their tangled hands on his lap making him look at her, she smiled and he relaxed, that's all she have to do to make him calm.

Cupid made a heart sparkle for them and it engulfed the duo making him smile. 

Teju " mumma and papa, aai and baba I m okay with whatever u chose, I trust your decision "

Papa " teju, it's you who is going to endure all changes in your life and it have to be your decision beta "

Teju looked at Karan who nodded, she looked at her parents who were waiting for her answer , she knew she had to do this some day and knowing his family, she doesn't need much time to settle down. 

Teju took a deep breath and smiled
" For engagement I am okay with second date of this month and for shaadi I m okay with the one after 3 months "

They smiled widely hearing her as they were also thinking the same and he smiled at her. 

Karan " you sure? If u need time we.."

Before he could complete, she interrupted " aapko time Chahiye? "

Karan " Mera bas chale toh abhi karlunga shaadi aapse " he whispered and she blushed.

Cupid " toh mei jake mangalsutra leke aaun?  "

Teja " Toh mujhe bhi nahi chahiye aur time.. Pata hai karan, it just take a minute for a women to decide her man, her heart to say he is the one for you and I have realized long ago that you r the one for me. If it's Tomo, or next month, or next year, doesn't matter when you r the one who will be beside me "

Cupid " my baby is all grown up and falling for him "

He smiled and looked down, ofc no one should see karan kundrra getting emotional. He cleared his throat and smiled widely " Then it's after 3 months my queen "