Chapter 16 - First step towards success

Karan was driving towards her office, it's been a week since their date and their engagement is in two days.  Today is her last day of internship and he heard very good about her from Meenu. His family came back to Mumbai along with madhu Di and Jiju who would be staying with them till the engagement.

Teju was smiling but she is sad from inside , she had spent her 6 months in this office,  the first 4 months were terrible for her and anvi,  last two months were too good, they learnt so many things from Meenu under her guidance. 

Anvi "last day at this office.. U know teju, kabhi socha nahi, that I will miss this place, we were thinking when will we leave the place at one time, see now, times have changed and so the circumstances na "

Teju nodded " that's right anvi... This is something which was new experience to us. College was different and coming out of this, doing things on our own, exploring something from an unknown place, this is a beautiful experience. No path will be easy but the destination will be amazing always, just like us. We started on a bad note but see now, it's all worth it na "

Anvi " yes, Meenu mam is amazing , humble yet strict when it comes to work.  She is really inspiring women "

Teja " she is.. Not just her, the entire family is inspiring in their own field, Papa haina, he worked hard to get this empire to this position and then mumma individually handled family for years, the karan took care of the empire and Meenu di started this for her own passion. Each and everyone have followed their interest and got successful too.  It's not about following family traditions, it's about following your passion.  Jab aap dilse ek cheeze Karti haina, it will be successful for sure.  "

Anvi " Tejasswi to be kundrra, badi badi baatein , learning from the best, arent you "

Cupid " sangat ka asar "

She teased and teju blushed, she spotted teju listening to his podcast which he have for the benefit of students who wanted to be a entrepreneur.  The way he thinks, let his thoughts, conveyed it through his words in a diplomatic way attracted her and she was addicted to his podcasts now.

Anvi " bhai comimg ?"

Cupid " on the way to see his laila "

Teja " don't know.. Unone kuch nahi bola " she placed all her stuff in the box and so anvi, they were emptying the place now.

Meenu Di came out and they looked at her, she smiled at them.

Meenu " So all set to leave already? "

Cupid " Voh to nahi hone wala hai "

They looked at each other and teju replied " Yes mam, today is the last day of ours and we must thank you for you and everyone here for giving us the opportunity to learn and get to know many things, how it works, how it doesn't and all.  Forever we r grateful to this place and you mam "

Anvi " We were just a fresh graduates with huge interest in their passion, but you made us a confident fashion designers. You r really inspiration to us mam "

Meenu smiled at them and gave them envelope each.  They frownd and picked from her.  They opened the envelope and both were shocked to see the letter. 

Meenu " Miss Tejasswi  and Miss Anvi, welcome to Infinity Fashion World, you are appointed as our designers officially and we r happy to have you both on our boat. I hope you guys will sail through this journey and reach your destination "

They both were just standing like a statue, Everyone around were also shocked. 

Teju " Mam, this "