Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?

Om was tensed, he came outside the airport in a rush, he was worried for anvi. He doesnt know the context, suddenly Karan called him and asked him reach India asap and he just mentioned that anvi need him. He is completely puzzled about the things happening here. 

He called for Parvez who was waiting for him, parvez looked at him with pity face and he was highly nervous now.

Om " Parvez  kya hua "

Parvez " Omi sir, please come. We need to go home urgently "

Om glared at him for keeping suspense and parvez drove his car. Om was getting all negative thoughts, he couldn't forgive himself for fighting with her the previous day.

Anvi called him when he was in meeting, he was angry on staff for being so rebellious at the clients, he was shouting. She was definitely unknown to the situation there. 

Om " Anvi I will call you back "

He said immediately lifting her call after 10 times of unanswering, she continued " Omi, baba.. He came.. R you listening, he wants me... "

Om " Anvi what yaar.. I m here for official work, not to hear your complaints on your baba.. I will call you back. Let me handle my work now in peace "

He cut the call, he didn't mean anything, it was out of frustration but she took everything seriously. She didn't call back and when he had time to breath, he realized what he did and he called her immediately but her number was not reachable. He tried again but the same. He saw her last seen which shows the time when she called him in mid afternoon. He face palmed himself in frustration.

He reached home and Karan called him and he immediately picked the call.

Om " sunny,  you know anything about anvi.. Her mobile.. "

Karan "  shut the fuck up and listen to me, come to India in the next flight and I don't fucking care about anything else except my sister now "

Om understood he fucked up "  sunny,  please tell me what happened to her.. How is she.. Please "

Karan took deep breaths " om, I m telling you again , come here and see by yourself, I will ask someone else to look after things there.. "

Om looked at his phone, he was now scared, he immediately took his passport and saw the ticket notifications, Karan have booked already.  He sighed and took his belongings, his heart was beating fast thinking about her. 

Om pov " I am coming baby, please be safe.. I am sorry lovee "

He wiped the lone tear escaped from his eyes, he drove to the airport and they rest few hours passed by and he reached India by early morning.

He stepped down and ran inside the house, it was unpleasantly silent and he called Karan.

Om " sunnyyy, sunny, tejuuu.. Mumma papaa..."

His eyes fall on a figure who was standing at the stairs, he was shocked to see his anvi there and he whispered  " Anvi jaan "

Just then, she ran to him and hugged him and he engulfed her more tighter heaving a sigh of relief.

Anvi " Aap agaye "

Om " kaise na aati meri jaan.. "

He pulled her apart and his eyes fell on her cheeks, he stroked the area where he could see finger prints. He felt rage building up " Who did this " ,his voice came as a rasp ,she hissed when he touched the area.

Anvi " Chodiye aap "

Om " tell me jaan.. Did your baba did this "

She nodded looking down, her tears were flowing. He pulled her closer and she burst into tears. He picked her up and made her sit on the couch beside him with her in his arms.