Chapter 44 - My Senorita

The next day, the house was in hustle bustle, they arranged everything for omvi wedding. 

Teju was wearing a beautiful lehenga, she was running here and there looking for the arrangements. They kept every other function simple at home and the wedding will take place in a grand way the next day.

She was walking with a tray of flowers and a hand grabbed her and pulled her, the plate fell down with the flowers on them ( Filmy, isn't it),  She was smashed between the hall and her dearest husband who was glaring at her, she couldn't help but admire the gods best creation in front of her. She smiled but he glared and she giggled seeing her sulking husband. 

Karan " You are laughing.. Seriously.. Unbelievable.. How can you laugh after leaving me alone in the bed early in morning.. You know i don't like when you don't be in front of me in the morning and when I don't get my kiss... Shameless biwi ho tum, hasraheho "

He complaint like a kid and she started laughing, she was well aware that he wouldn't like but being the bahu of the house, sister of groom and bestfriend of the bride, she have so many works to look after and when she woke up, he was sleeping soundly and she didnt have a heart to wake him up.

Karan grabbed her neck a little holding a fist of hair, she placed her hand on his chest " sunnyyyyy... "

He was gone, he calmed down in a fraction of second and she smiled, he pulled her closer and placed his lips on her forehead making her smile wider.

Karan " I don't like when u don't be near to me "

Teja " samajgaye.. But it is a wedding house na, so we have to look after things right.. Aur aap sorahe thi bacho jaisee, kaise utau "

She traced his cheeks lovingly and he leaned to her touch. She smiled " my little "

He smiled back and hugged her, she gladly lean on his arms and they stayed there for sometime, the decorator called for her and he sulked again  and pulled her more closer. 

Karan " nahi jaane dunga "

Teju " sunnyyy, kaam wale bularahe hai "

Karan " apne pati pe concentrate karo nah hi kam wale pe "

Teju sighed knowing he is cranky a little and smiled at him, she stood in his arms and called the decorator from there and instructed him, Karan was playing with her hairs and sometimes poking her chin and cheeks, kissing her.  She was loving the baby sunny in front of her now. Thanks to heaven, they r in a secluded corner and none can see them. 

Teju " nahana nahi ? "

Karan " tum kardo "

Her eyes widen when he said it casually and looked at him who was now snuggling in her hairs, she know he is stubborn.

Teju " chaleee "

His eyes twinkled with happiness and he picked her up as they walked into their room. 

Teju " no funny business, only shower, I will help you, bcoz I m all ready, you can see it right "

He nodded like a innocent baby and she walked inside to get things ready, he followed her with a smirk.

One hour later,

She was wiping her hairs while glaring at him, he was standing there with a teasing look putting on his kurta. 

Teju " Hasrahe hai aap, besharam insaan hai aap sach mei.. Apke wajase mujhe phirse ready hona bada.. "

He grabbed her from behind and turned her to him with a sexy smirk
" you didnt enjoy it?  Hmmmmm "