Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks

The very next day, a black Audi Q7 parked in front of Mrs Sinha office and a lady dressed up in black suit stepped down. Her attitude speaks confidence and she entered the office with her assistant and everyone stood up seeing her.  Teju and anvi were seeing her for first time personally and they looked at her in a professional way. 

Mrs Sinha came running from her office " Mam, you here, y didn't you called me, I would have come to meet you at your place "

" Mrs Sinha, whose office is this? " the lady questioned and Mrs Sinha replied " Ofc it's yours, one of your branches from hundreds "

" Right, if I made you a signing authority of this branch, that doesn't mean you threathen people with that right? " , the lady questions were making her gulp.

Mrs sinha " I didn't threaten anyone Mam,  someone have spilled false Information on your ears about me "

" Oh really , who can it be Mrs Sinha and don't you know Meenu Kundrra doesn't believe something which isn't true ", she sat like a queen pulling one of the chair and teju was really amazed with her attitude. 

Teja pov " no wonder, this attitude runs in blood , meenu kundrra, his sister, she is the boss of this place but why didn't he told me before "

Meenu looked at teju and passed a small smile making her eyes widen. Anvi nudged her and she shrugged.

Mrs Sinha " Not everything you hear can be true Mam, people here are trying to spoil my name. You trust me right, I am the senior designer here and you know me since years "

Meenu " that's what making me doubt on myself now. How did I didn't recognize all this before.  You taking this firm as yours, threatening new joinees, making interns over work and also.. The biggest mess you have done is mess with my brother "

Mrs sinha gulped her saliva " Mam,  how will I mess with kundrra sir when I know it won't take him a minute to spoil my career. I didn't do anything mam "

Meenu rolled her eyes " I know what you did and you also know what would be the consequences next time, so behave and you r depromoted, you r not the senior designer here anymore and I will look after his place personally. Tejasswi and anvi, come here "

They both walked to her and stood infront of her.

Meenu " You two, you guys are here to learn and you don't have to do things which weren't your work, do what is yours and get exposure and leave with colors. No need to be feared of someone. I will look after your works from now on and get all your designs hard-copy and submit on my table.  For next two months I will monitor you and if someone mess with you, then inform me okay "

Both nodded and Meenu with stern voice " Learn to speak up when someone is right before you and talking to you "

Teja and anvi " yes mam "

Meenu stood up to leave and before leaving she turned and looked at everyone, that look made everyone to resume their works and she walked to teju who was still in her daze.

Meenu ruffled her hairs " you r really cute just like Papa said. Can't wait you meet you soon.. Bye take care "

She left with a smile and teju was standing still, anvi shooked her.

Anvi " This kundrra's definitely have something for you tejuu "

Teju released a shaky breath and turned to anvi " everything aside, I m glad that we will be working under the boss lady of fashion world now.  Isn't it best "

Anvi nodded yes and she hugged teju. The entire day, they were happily working on their projects.

.....................................................................
The Sunday came by so fast,