Epilogue

Misty foggy night with chill breeze and leaves crushing over making a perfect night atmosphere, a girl walked outside her room and find the house to be quiet, y not when it's 1 a.m already. 

She stepped outside slowly and the boy who was waiting for her,  started the engine which made a loud sound making the girl glare at him.

" sorry, mei kya karu "

" chalo jaldi,  before they woke up "

" they r sound sleepers, they won't wake-up soon "

The girl nodded and the car zoomed out of the mansion. She lowered the window and let the breeze touch her skin.  He held her hands and she looked at him. His eyes held the love for her and same with hers too, but soon she frowned and sighed. 

" Mish, don't feel bad "

" It's.. I m feeling like betraying them "

" so hum alag hojaye?  Aap yahi chahti hai "

She nodded no " kabhi nahi, I can't live without you, but thy love me alot"

" meine baat kiya unse, voh maana nahi chahti, mei aur kya karu "

She looked down and he sighed, he parked the car aside and cupped her cheeks.

" I m dropping u back home, aap jakee so jaye "

She nodded no " No no, please.. I m... I m just emotional, we already talked about it.. Let's go "

" R u sure "

She nodded yes " I love you and I m doing this for us "

He nodded and kissed her forehead making her smile, they drove off to their destination. 

.....................................................................

Their friends were beside them and she was dressed beautiful in a simple peach color Saree, they r in court right now and he couldn't stop his tears seeing her.  His friends teased him and she blushed feeling his intense stare. 

They signed the papers and saw him looking at her, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead " Mine " he whispered and she smiled and placed her hands on his chest " Yours " she whispered back. 

" Congratulations to our beautiful couple " their friends gushed over them. 

Mish " hum ghar jayee, I want to see them, please "

He sighed and nodded and held her hands.  They drove to their home and she nervously stepped down with him. He was also afraid of their reaction but he know they can't see her sad.  They will punish him and he is ready to take the responsibility now. 

.....................................................................

She stepped in with him, they sat there in front of them, having no expression on their face. She was scared, she entered inside and stood in front of them.

Mish " Sunnyyy " she called him who sat there with no expression.

" it's not her fault, it was my decision and aap logo uss pe gussa na kariye "

Just then he finished, a loud thud was heard and she gasped, this is the first time he raised his hands on him, since his birth, his son .

Mish " mamuuu " she stood in front of Rithwik who looked down.

Karan " stay aside mishthi "

This is the first time he called her mishthi and she felt bad, she looked at her mothers and her father who was silent. Their grand parents were quiet and that moment she knew they messed up.