Chapter 13 - Office Date

Teju excitedly packed the food in the basket and she was all smiling. Aaii came inside the kitchen and smiled at her over excited daughter.

Aai " so, madame finished cooking for her to be husband?"

Cupid laying on the kitchen slab " yes yes, all dishes done and the smell, kya hi bolu mei, aise hota hai jab pyaarrr se kisiko khana banate hai, pyaaarrrr se.. Samajrahehoooo na"

Teju blushed " aai please... "

Aai " Kyaa... Meine toh Sach bola "

Baba " Teju, r u going alone? Or parvez is coming? "

Teju " baba.. He doesnt know about my plan, so I will be driving there and don't worry I will be careful "

Baba nodded and patted her head, aai was very happy to see her daughter smile, this is what all parents needed right, to see their children happy in life.

Mumma K called teju and she picked up,

Mumma " tejuu beta, we reached here "

Teja " okay mumma, you all take care and convey my wishes to madhu Di "

Mumma " sure bachi.. We will call you once everyone are up, your Papa slept and Meenu is little busy looking after things "

Teju " no pblm mumma, you also take rest and haan, I prepared lunch for him. ,aap fikar mat kijiye, I will take care "

Mumma " That's so sweet of you my doll, he will love this surprise "

Teju smiled widely " okay mumma, aap rest karo I will call you later "

Mumma " okay beta bye "

Teju ended the call and looked at her mother " they reached goa "

Aai smiled and nodded and teju left the home with her basket, drove towards his office rewinding what happened in the morning...

Teju had a day off and she decided to finish her pending works. Just then, karan called her and she picked up with a smile.

Karan " sweetheart, sweetheart, I can't.. I can't tell you how happy I am now.. Baby girl.. I... I am... You r our lucky charm tejuu, oh my God.. Tejuuu I m so happy "

Cupid " Dhikaraha hai sunny, usse bhi good news de jaldi "

Teju was happy to hear his happy voice but the reason she doesn't know, she decided to wait till he turn normal and once his breathing was normal, she decided to ask him what happened.

Teja " Hmm it makes me happy to see you happy but I would be more happy to know the reason.. Bataogi aap "

Karan smiled widely " facetime Karei?"

Teja " Jii "

She called him in facetime, his face was glowing and she smiled widely seeing him.

Karan " sweetheart "

Teja " boliyeee "

Karan " Aap mami banewali hai tejuu "

It took a minute for her to realize what he meant and she started jumping in the bed.

He laughed seeing her and she started chanting " yayayayyy, mei mami bangaye, I m so happyyyy, yayay chotu baby coming... Baby on board "

Cupid " tu kudh baby hai meri tejuu "

Karan " Okay okay, baby ki mami, calm down and give me that best smile to me"