Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond

Teju entered her office and sat on her seat, something felt unusual for her, things have been messed up in her place.  She started arranging the things thinking office boy have cleaned but she logged in, it showed her design folder, which she clearly remembered she closed and saved. 

She opened the folder and as per her suspicion, the folder was empty with no designs, and her pendrive was also missing.  She searched everywhere and reported to Meenu di.  Everyone in the office have arrived and all were around her.  Meenu Di also came and teju was sad and nervous.

Meenu " How can someone log in your account, it was a secured one right ? And the folder is also password protected right "

Teju " yes mam, everything was password protected, I remember shutting it down after saving the designs,  it was for Mr. Metha project, I finished it yesterday and aapko bhi send kar rahe thi but it was keep on loading, I thought I will send u today"

Meenu " Do you have backup for the filee bcoz the meeting is tomorrow, or else I will have to cut down the next two project of yours for this mistake"

When it comes to work, Meenu Di is strict and teju also knows that well.

Teju " my back up id is also corrupted mam, but I will redesign everything and send you by tomorrow, the meeting will not be hampered in any way "

Meenu " and also find who did this anyhow  " she went away and teju was about to cry. 

Co worker " how can someone log in her account "

Co worker 2 "  then it have to be people around her cubicle who knows her password and stuff "

Co worker 3 " Anvi  you were working on her system after she left right. What were u doing "

Natasha " So someone was envy with her best friend work and she did this, are u saying that way sheela " she was smirking and Anvi was shocked.

She didn't do anything with the design folder. She was just checking on the emails which teju asked her to do.  She looked at teju who was in her deep thinking, what hurted her was she didn't say anything when the people around were keep on talking shit.  Teju walked away to the conference room with her laptop to work on her design and Anvi stood there crying.

Meenu di was watching everything and she was shocked as well that teju didn't revert back to their comments. Meenu Di informed Karan about everything, he reached her place as soon he heard about her in problem.

Karan moved to her cubicle but she was missing, he looked at anvi who was crying, the person beside Karan felt like someone is pinching his heart.

Om moved to anvi and placed his hands on her shoulder, she looked at him and immediately hugged him.

Girl cupid was there, she was smiling at them and someone was smiling at her from distance.

Anvi " I didn't do anything, meine nahi delete kiya tha. I was.. I was checking her mails.. That's it.. Mereko.. Mereko nahi pata kuch bhi, she also thought I did.. How.. will.. I..i.. do "

Om " This is how much you know her, she will never believe all the stuff baba, she knows her anvi right, she would never think against you. "

Anvi looked at him innocently " seriously, she wont believe all this right "

Om nodded no and looked at Karan who was missing, he went to teju. Anvi hugged him more and he smiled, he always saw her bubbly, looking at her in tears made him feel bad. 

Om "  you trust me right ?"

Girl cupid " She does, don't you know that already "

She nodded and he continued" then believe me, I will find the person who is trying to put the blame on you. I will not leave the person "