Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar

A week Later,

As per mumma kundrra plan, everyone get ready to visit their Kuldev temple in Punjab. Teju parents are not accompanying her, only anvi is going with her. They decided to travel by flight to amristar and from there, they will move by car to their house. They planned to stay for 3 days there and personally invite their close relatives while finishing this pooja as well.

Mumma k to Teju over call " bacha, you bring comfortable clothes, no need to be in traditional all the time, agar kisine kuch bola mei dheklunga, tu fikar matkar "

Teju " okay mumma.. We will reach airport in a hour "

Mumma K " okay beta, ab rakhti hu , Dyaan se aana tu aur anvi "

Teju " ji mumma "

Mumma k ended the call and turned to papa who was lazily lying on the bed. She throwed a clip at him making him look at her.

Mumma k " will you please get your body from this bed and get ready, time nahi hamara paas.. "

Papa lazily nodded and stood up to get ready, he was just doing all this to irritate her, he loved seeing her irritated face and mumma also know his trick, so she doesn't give in his plan most of the time..

Here on the other side, karan was packing his clothes. He was taking out all necessary things and packed the toiletries separately, he know she would forget most or messes up with her luggage. He took his extra T-shirts for her to use during night time. When his packing was done, he sent her checklist to tick out the essentials.

Cupid who was siting on top of his suitcase " y so perfect Mr. Kundrra "

Teju was packing her stuff when she received the text from him, she smiled widely seeing the checklist and one by one packed everything. Anvi entered the room and was shocked to see the neatly packed luggage which was so unlike teju, anvi is the one who pack her bag all the time.

Anvi " wahh kya baat hai, someone packed her luggage perfectly.. Baarish aane wala hai, voh bhi zorse aaj mumbai pe "

Cupid " already it's drizzling, look at there" he pointed towards the dark sky and little drizzle shooking his head.

Teju " shut up before I put tape on your mouth "

Anvi " phele tu bata, ye kaise hua"

Teju " Voh, he sent me the checklist which made my work easier and mumma also told me to pack my comfy clothes, so dress choose karne pe bhi dhikat nahi huye mera aaj "

Anvi " haan ha someone is really turning into Mrs Kundrra, see perfection aajate hai "

Cupid " Mrs. Perfect hai, achi baat hai "

Destiny " hona bhi chahiyeee "

Cupid giggled looking at destiny Didi.

Teju blushed and checked everything once again before leaving downstairs. After receiving n number of advise from aai and some chit chat with baba, both left to airport in her car.

.....................................................................

Kundrra's reached the airport and paps started clicking their pictures, they decided to travel by business class rather than their private charter.

They politely smiled at paps and walked inside, except Karan and om who waited for the ladies. Teju and anvi reached and before paps could surround them, his bodyguards stood around and karan held her hands, they walked inside and anvi and om followed them , paps started shouting for them..