Chapter 22 - Separation?

Teju was crying in her room and he have been constantly asking her to open the door, he is continuously knocking on her door.

Cupid " bura toh lagraha hai but kya karu " he rolled his eyes

Karan " jaana, I m sorry,  I didn't realize anything, tab mei gusaa tha"

Cupid " gussa tha.. Achaa, tell me something which I don't know "

She wiped her nose with the tissues and continues to cry, he sighed and looked at her parents who helplessly looked at him.

Aai "Tejuuu, bacha kitna time bolega voh sorry, Manjha na"

He looked at the door, he was emotional, he didn't want to break down, hurting her was the last thing he wanted but now he did that. 

The same day morning,

Teju was out for a meeting with a client and his office was on her way back to hers, so she thought to visit him.

She entered his office, the entire office was running like a marathon, they were so busy and their face was filled with fear. She shrugged everything and moved to his cabin, she have never seen his anger side before.

Cupid " don't go teju, teri balaye keliye kehrahe hu ",in his scary tone. 

Om was not there at the office, the other staff didn't have the guts to stop her, so he didn't said anything. 

Teju asked the staff " why everyone are tensed, kya hua "

He replied " Mam, the important project file have been leaked and sir's backup is also missing, the entire system is crashed and everyone are trying to get it back. Sir is very angry over that "

Teju couldn't decipher his range of anger bcoz she never felt it, but the rest knows. 

Karan was trying to do everything to get his back up, the door opened and he was super pissed, he warned everyone not to disturb him, he threw the cup which was on table towards the door making sure away from the person.  The cup smashed against the wall and she shivered. 

Karan " Whoever the fuck is, get out of here and don't show your face to me now.  "

He wasn't in a proper mind, she still was courageous to call his name

Teju " karan "

Karan roared " didn't you heard what I say, how many times should I tell you, fuck off from here..  Get out "

Cupid " look at whom u r talking Karan.. U r going to regret "

Just in a second, her eyes were filled with tears, the staff who was behind her felt bad seeing her tears, she turned back and walked away. She wanted to share the big news that, she got the first big project to design for a magazine, but everything turned worse .

She couldn't take his furious side from him, whenever she recall his words it hurt her more.  Her tears were flowing and she drove to her home, giving an email on her day off for rest of day.

She was crying since she entered her home and her parents were scared on seeing her.  They knocked for few times and she replied " I m fine, aap log jao"

They sighed , they knew something happened, bcoz this is her way of handling when she is hurt.  She isolate herself and cry for long, end up having fever and falling sick. 

They called Karan who didn't pick up, having no choice, they called Papa K knowing she will listen to him. 

Papa was shocked to hear them, just before they call, meenu di shared the good news about teju to them and they were happy to hear that.