Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears

Just after the marriage was completed, there was tears of love and joy. Families hugged each other and voiced their congratulations for them. 

Both stood up to take blessing from the family.  Papa  and mumma hugged both of them and kissed their foreheads, then aai and baba hugged them closely and traced their cheeks.

Baba " I know I don't have to say this, phir bhi baba hu na uski, please take care of my daughter."

Karan smiled " Yes baba.. I will, aap Chinta mat kijiye "

They moved to poonam Di and jiju, both hugged each other. She kissed teju forehead " Welcome to the family officially doll "

He pouted bcoz she wasn't giving attention to him and jiju chuckled

Jiju " oye our big baby got upset.. Always be happy sunny " he hugged him and poonam di kissed his forehead. They smiled warmly at them.

They moved to madhu Di and jiju, both hugged each other.

Madhu di " Congratulations my babies... Baby and us both r so happy for you "

Meenu was emotional, she hugged both and they also got emotional seeing her, the family looked at them with happy faces. 

Meenu " my sunny is a family man now.. I m so happy for you both "

Tejran " hum bhi di"

They kissed her cheeks from both side.  Om and anvi hugged their best friends.  Pra hugged them and kissed both their cheeks making them happy.

Karan turned around to see his shoes missing, he looked at anvi and teju other cousin,  he chuckled.

Karan to anvi " Where are my shoes?"

Anvi " if u want them, you have to give us something "

Karan whispered to teju " Kitne paise mangenge"

Teju " 10 lakh toh mangenge "

Karan looked at her shocked " 10 lakh mein mei dujhe hi le aunga "

Teju looked at him scrunching her eyebrows  and sweetly " Sunnyyy, shaadi ki din akele soyega toh acha nahi lagega na "

Karan horrified " nahi baby, aise nahii "

Karan to anvi " bolo kya chahiye.. Wait om bring the cheque book "

Anvi nodded no and forward her palm " I need something , A Promise "

Karan " Promise ? "

Anvi " she may not be my blood sister but she is my soulsister, always keep her happy and never hurt her bhai, please stand with her even if everyone leaves, I know you will do all this but promise me please"

Karan  hugged anvi " I promise and I will be with her always "

Om to anvi "so you don't need money? "

Anvi nodded no " no money will fulfill this promise "

Karan pulled a cheque of 5 Lakhs and gave it to her " This is your haq and I promise to fulfill that also. Bhai se nahi logi "

She nodded with tears and took the amount, he frowned " now where r my shoes "

Anvi laughed " tejuu "

Teju lifted her lehenga and he was shocked to her hiding his shoes under them. He looked at her and she gave him a mischievous grin.

The post marriage went by with them taking pictures and guest greeting them. After completing their dinner, they moved towards teju house as bidaai will take place from there.