Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot

Once the photograph session was over, they moved to have their dinner. Everyone walked down the stage and he held her hands, he looked at the ring and she smiled,

Karan " Mine " he whispered 

She blushed making him chuckle

Karan " You r already so red my jaan.. Don't blush more "

Cupid " tu chodega tabhi voh blush nahi Karegi na " he rolled his eyes

She blushed again and he kissed her cheeks and they heard cough sounds, they turned to see pra and om on one side, Meenu and veer on other side with teasing smile.

Meenu " Agar apki kuchiko hogaye then can we proceed to dinner, sab wait kar rahehai "

Cupid " chalo meenu Di, let's go " he walked first to dining.

They looked here and there, he tightened his hold and walked off the stage. She slipped on stairs but he hold her from her waist and they had a eye lock. 

Pra " kya filmy moment hai  " he said breaking their trance, she stood straight and he held her lehenga flowing " Aramse jaana "

Cupid from far " Haan itni aramse ki kal subhaa ajayega "

She nodded and walked down the stairs carefully and pra smiled widely seeing them. 

Pra " bappa bless them please " he whispered looking above the sky. 

Karan placed his hands over her back and walked along with her. 

Karan " you will always walk beside me and I will be happy to see you walk ahead of me but not behind me anytime "

Teja " Y r u so soft like this "

Karan " the world will faint if they hear this "

Teju chuckled and whispered " I like this sunny more who belong to me, only me "

Karan " only yours " he kissed her temple and they reached the dining table. He pulled the chair for her making everyone smile and she smiled, she pulled the chair beside hers and signalled him to sit, the crowd hooted and they both sat at the same time.

She looked around, there were many dishes, everyone started eating and he took a plate and started serving foods, she pouted looking at him, she thought he was taking for himself, but soon her pout turned into smile when he kept the plate in front of her, she looked at him not blinking his eyes and he smiled " Khalo "

Cupid " oh man, I already ordered many awards for you, isse zyada paise nahi mera.. Gharib hu " he made a crying face

Teju kissed his cheeks in front of the everyone, thy all notice but didn't say anything but smiled. She blushed realizing what she did and he smiled, he rolled his tongue inside his mouth and winked at her. 

Karan " I love it " he rubbed his cheeks and she blushed more.

Cupid kissed his cheeks " I know you love it "

Teju " chup " she tried to glare him, he chuckled and started serving for himself. The dinner was full fun with teasings.

Nik " must say bhabhi, bcoz of you we could see a different Karan bhai, kabhi socha nahi mere bhai itni soft and calm person bhi hai, hamesha toh ghurte rehte hai mujhe, darte hai sab unse "

Cupid" okay nik, see you in heaven " he said munching his food sitting on karan lap

Teju took the butter knife" nikhil, agli baar unki ki baremei kuch bola, kaat dunge tere zuban devar ji " she smiled  like a evil women making nik chuckled nervously while the whole family laughed.  Karan blushed at her actions.