Chapter 9 - First drive together

She wrapped up her work and stepped inside her lift to get to the parking. Anvi left early as some guest are waiting for her in her home.  She stepped out from the lift and walking towards the parking, when her mobile rang making her smile instantly.

Cupid " hasi dhekrahe ho sab, itna to mereliye kabhi nahi hasi " he pouted walking beside her.

Teju " hello "

Karan " so What my sweet heart is doing ?"

Teju blushed hearing " my sweetheart "  and replied " walking towards car, office is done "

Karan " Oh okay.. so how was the day "

Teju " Not so good. Anvi bhi chaligaye afternoon, I was alone. After Meenu di warned, not just Mrs sinha, nobody talks to me, they all think I complained about her to di, so just work and stuff "

Karan " Okay.. What will lift my girl mood now? "

Cupid " My girl.. Ahem ahem... She is my girl first Mr. Kundrra "

Teju " aap... "

Cupid " kyaaaaaaaaa " his eyes were ready to come out of socket

She blushed instantly and tried to cover up " I mean, aap kyu puchrahe hai abhi "

He bite his lips smiling seeing her red cheeks and her trying to convince him otherwise when he knew that aap was real. 

Karan " so madame tejasswi ko apni fiance chahiye abhi, is it ?"

Teju " voh mei nahi ..matlab "

She reached her car and before she could open, someone tapped her shoulder and she turned, her eyes turned wide and he chuckled, closed her open mouth. 

Teja " aap, aap yahan kya kar raheho"

Karan " Vohh meine socha, y not come and see how many girls working here and how r they "

Cupid " aiii, don't you dare.. Meine itni mehnat kiye and you want to tease my baby now "

Teja glared at him and he stiffled his laugh looking at her puffed face.

Teja " Toh Jayeye, dhekiya.. "

He laughed " oyeee fuddu, y will i come here, ofc to meet you right, then kaisa sawal hai aap yahan kya kare ho "

She pouted and he giggled, pulling her cheeks making her eyes go wide again.

Karan "one day your eyes will come out if it go wide like this often "

She looked down and he lifted her chin slowly " You look so beautiful even after a tiring day... I guess I am so lucky "

Cupid " oh don't be surprised, I was the one who teaches him all this.. "

Teju blushed and her face was all red with her constant blushing, he doesn't need to play dirty to make her sad, his soft voice and casual talks are enough for her. 

Karan stepped back " chaliye, I will drop you today "

Teju " but my car? "

Karan " hmm I will ask parvez to drop your car at your place, Will that be fine. Or we can do one more thing, how about I pick you up in morning also, so car can stay here tonight? "

She blushed more with a never ending smile  " jaise aap kahe "

Karan " Aap boliye aur hum mante hai sab aapke "

Teju pushed her hair strands behind her ears and smiled " hmm.. Bhai ko boldijiye car ko drop karane.. Aap ko subha nahi aana padega, you must be having more works in morning "