Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding

The sun rises on its glory making everyone wake up for the day, the half preparation were going down. Teju woke up and saw her sunny cuddling her to his heart, she smiled and pecked his heart, her lips touching his bare chest was evoking his morning hormones.  He groaned and opened his eyes.

Karan " what were you doing in the morning Kiddo "

Teju pouted " I am not a kiddo "

Karan " You are my kiddo "

He pulled her up face to face and she giggled when he pecked her whole face with his fishy kisses. 

Teja " sunny bas bas.. Hehehhe"

Cupid " now say you are not kiddo "

He stopped and kissed her forehead. He stood up first from the bed and she sat straight.

Karan " aap ek minute yahi raho, mei aati hu "

Teja " where r you going "

He walked inside the washroom and came back after sometime, she smiled as he picked her up.

Karan placed her down and she instantly liked the pleasant smell of the washroom. He lightened the scent candles and placed the warm water on the tub.

Karan " my baby girl is tired na, that's why a warm bath for my love "

She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back.

Teju " you are the best husband sunny"

Karan " you are my best wife baby "

She smiled and pulled him inside the bath tub along with her making him smile. 

Cupid " Time for me to join my star "

After their warm (just)  bath session, they both came out and he got dressed up in casual white kurta, she got ready in a simple Yellow Saree for the Haldi. 

Teju " I will go and see anvi, aap bhai ko dheko zara "

He pulled her back closer and raised her eyebrows " oh hello, excuse me "

Teju " Kyaaa " she raised her eyebrows and looked at him.

Karan " my kiss " , he pouted. 

She laughed at his reaction and he fake glared at her. He let her go and decides to walk away but she pulled him and tip toed to kill him, he smiled and pulled her closer by keeping her on his feet.

They kissed for sometime before pulling apart feeling breathless. He smiled and pecked her forehead.

Teju kissed his chin and he bite her cheeks making her whine. She walked outside and he whistled, she turned, he winked at her making her blush.

.....................................................................

Anvi and om were sitting on their places, the elders were applying haldi on them, the younger clan was smirking making them feared. 

Karan moved to Om " Apna time agayaaaaa " he pouted the haldi water on him and smashed the paste all over his face making everyone laugh.  The ground turned into haldi pool as they all enjoyed applying on each other. 

Cupid was laughing seeing everyone, star was enthusiastic as her goal is reached.

Teju was running to escape from her dearest husband who was trying to paint her with the haldi, she peeked from a pillar, but frowned seeing him no where around, a gasp left her mouth when a cold hand touched her bare waist sliding the pallu making her shiver.