Chapter 51- Trust on him

It's been three days since Sam left for his work and omvi return. Teju and Karan were busy with the promotion of the show , he asked her to be with him.

Meenu di was also busy with some project and she asked anvi to take care of the office things till then. She was typing something on the laptop when her phone pings with a notification, she opened it see his name, her heart raced with different emotion this time, she missed him like hell all these days and sudden message from him was giving butterflies which she never felt before.

She opened the message " Hey my hitler, work is almost done. I hope u are taking care of yourself. I m definitely missing you so much here. Hope I will get my answer when i come there.. Byee tc , miss me ❤"

She smiled, she felt heat rushing to her cheeks, she typed something only to hit the backspace again and again, she hit her forehead and kept the mobile down with a smile. 

Her phone again pinged with a notification and she opened them only to blush hard "my jaan, kitni baar type karke delete karogi.. Come on, send me kisses now and tell me you missed me "

" I didn't miss you.. Go to hell " she replied to him.

Anvi came inside to show some work but she saw her dearest sister in law was all flushed and smiling.

Anvi " Ohhooo someone is blushing hard, should I tell this to certain someone  "

Meenu Di looked at her and cleared her throat " Who is blushing, stop your imagination anvi "

Anvi " I m imagining, okayyy  "

She clicked her picture and showed to her " Dhekiye aap kudh, laal laal tamatar hogaye aap "

Meenu " nothing like that.. Ab bolo.. What's up "

Anvi smiled and showed her the work she came for and after getting her approval she stood up to leave.

Anvi turned back " Di, your smile says everything you don't want to say. Never lose the person who makes your smile, please, apka dil aur dimag dono yahi chahti hai, par aap voh samjnahi raheho"

She went outside smiling and Meenu sighed, she know what all are trying to say, she also know what she wanted but is she ready for the step? She doesnt know.   

" Chal jhooti, I have my eyes on you always "  she couldn't stop the smile seeing the reply again and kept her phone down without typing any reply for him. 

.....................................................................

Teju and Karan were in the office, she was sulking sitting on the couch and he was talking to someone over call.

He finished his call and looked at her, he chuckled and moved to her,  he touched her shoulder and she pushed his hands showing her anger.

He tried again and she pushed again, he trapped her between him and the couch and she looks at him wide eyed. 

Karan " why r u sulking "

Teja " kyuki mera  paas aur koye kaam nahi haina " she said sarcastically making him roll his tongue in his mouth. 

Karan " tejuuuuuu "  he called her sweetly

Teju " don't call my name now.. Just get off me "

He said okay and did the opposite , he made her lay down and hovered over her making her breath stuck.

Teju " Pagal insaan.. Aap kya kar raheho..what if someone come "

Karan " nobody enters my cabin without my permission you know "