Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?

It's been two days since they met and they were really craving to meet each other. She was in a meeting with a client in Hotel Hyatt where she met her friend who was her school mate.

Krish " Tejaasswiii " he called her after noticing her coming from other side, she turned and it took a minute for her to realize and she also waved at him.

Cupid " ab ye kon hai?" he sneered looking at the guy.

Teja " Hey Krish, how r u? "

Krish " I m good, I was here for a meeting and suddenly saw our basket ball champion, you have grown more beautiful yaar.. So good to see you "

He hugged her and she smiled, they have always been in a cordial talks since both are the school people leaders. They r not best friends but also not strangers kind of to act..

Teju " Same here.. Good to see you again. It's been years since we met and wasn't expecting to meet you here, so here for what? "

Krish " Teja, my legs are really aching, can we talk with a cup of coffee if u r free now? " he asked showing pleading expression on his face.

Cupid " oh no thanks, we r good with water.. Come tejuu, let's go.. "

Destiny "You don't want your cupid moment now.. "

Cupid " what cupid moment.. Oh didi, what r u up-to "

Destiny " never ever underestimate the power of your destiny Didi, wait and watch "

She doesn't want to act ignorant to him, so smiled, they both headed to the restaurant and settled. He explained her for what work he was here and they started sharing things about their school.

Krish " so single? "

Cupid " haan tho tume kya " he slapped his head

Teju nodded no with a smile much to his disappointment as she replied " very much happy engaged to the man of my life "

Krish " woohoo.. So happy bride I see"

Teju " ofc yes "

Krish " who is the lucky guy "

Cupid " the one who is here behind you.. Pichee toh dhekooo " he whistled and looked at destiny Didi who smirked .

" it's me " they heard his voice and she was surprised, she turned to see him standing with a smirk, his eyes were filled with possessiveness, he walked to them and held her by her waist and kissed her cheeks wantedly to let the world knows who she is.

Krish " Mr. Karan kundrra ? You? "

Karan " Yes I am.. I am the lucky guy who stole this beauty beside me. I am engaged to her and we r waiting for our hapily ever after "

Cupid " already written in your destiny"

She smiled when he said he was engage to her, not juts she is engaged to him, that shows his commitments towards her always.

Karan " Jaana, you won't introduce your friend to me "

She nodded " Sunny, this is Krish, my schoolmate and friend, Krish, you already recognized him, he is the man of my life "

Krish was very surprised with the latest information, he never imagined that simple cute cheeks tejasswi is engaged to the top businessman and actor of the country. He shook hands with Karan when he forwarded still flabbergasted by the news.

Karan " what happen Krish, any problem? "

Cupid " he is the problem sunny " he said rolling his eyes