Chapter 42- Teasing and beating

It's been a week since they returned back from Greece, they enjoy their life, the daily teasings,  their want for each other and their growing love forever.

He woke up with his head against something soft, he groaned when her soft lips touched his neck and pulled her closer.  He started peppering soft kisses on her jawline

Teju " sunnyyy, let me sleep "

Karan " mere neend karab karke you want to sleep now.. "

Cupid " mere neend karab karke you both want to romance "

Teju bite his neck " what did I do.. Shut up "

Karan " You jungli bingli, y did you bite me "

Teju " Bcoz you aren't letting me sleep"

Karan " So you will bite? "

Teju " yes I will "

She bite again and he knew for sure that her sleep was gone and she was just playing around.

Karan " Okay you sleep, I will fresh up, I have to shoot for ad, so have to leave early, obviously can't make the actress wait longtime.. "

Cupid frowned " and what's this ad now "

Teju eyes scrunched and she opened them, she looked at him with frown and he always loved that cute little frown of her whenever she gets jealous or possessive. He was acting normal and she looked at him, he gave her a serious look that irked her more. 

Teja " what do you mean by actress, what ad shoot.. "

Karan " oh it's a big frame, you know daily purpose ka hai "

Teju " what do u mean by daily purpose, milk? Or any other food products, or clothing, mention specifically "

Karan " Tejuuuu darling... It's more important than all of these.. You know some hot blooded end up in dangerous thing if they don't use it at right time "

Cupid closed ears of star who was beside him " don't listen to him, he will spoil you "

She gave him her innocent look with cute frown making him want to look at her. 

Teju " whatever, y can't you do it alone..Solo ad kyu nahi hai "

Cupid " my bholi teju "

She whined and he looked at her like seriously " Tejuuu, iss ad pe solo kaise karte hai , r u kidding me "

Teju sat upright pushing him and he wanted to laugh but controlled himself.

Karan "  Kyaaa "

Teja " ye daily products ka ad solo kyu nahi hoga.. U r the one kidding me "

Karan stood up and walked off the bed, she looked at him still questioning and he walks towards the washroom when she blocked his view and asked him " what's it.. Tel me now"

Karan whispered in her ears " joh hum har raat use karti hai, you know what I mean "

He walked inside to shower and she stood their confused while her eyes went wide in realization, she understood about which ad he is talking.

Teju " what the fishh.... How dare you.. Sunnyyy... Come out.. I m warning you, if u even step out of this room to go that shoot, I will chop your hands and feet and make you bed ridden for sure.. How dare you...himat dheko iss ladke ka.. Ad shoot , my Bloody foot "

Cupid " agayeee... Teju ki gussaaa "

She was raging in anger and he was enjoying her scoldings while showering.. She was cursing him when his mobile rang and it was parvez.