Second Star To The Right

Holding her gun up, Emma checked around the room for a quick moment, tilting her head toward the door. "It's okay, she's not here!" She shouted, Mary Margaret, Henry and Brooklyn each walking in slowly. The girl had a slightly annoyed look on her face, but kept her mouth shut as she hadn't any energy to argue with her sister or parents right now.

"When you find her, your not gonna hurt her, are you?"

"No, we just want the beans she stole from us."

Brooklyn sighed, letting her eyes fall on a small bean tree sort of thing. It was centred just near the corner of the office, entrapped in a metal like tank. "I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her office unlocked?"

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here." David added, joining them at the tank. Brooklyn let out a small noise, tapping the window.

"Was keeping them here."

"They're gone."

Emma looked from where she was, pointing to the security system. "Somethings not right. Regina would never leave evidence like this behind."

"Maybe she already used them, to portal out of StoryBrooke." David suggested, glancing at the blonde momentarily.

"And leave Henry?" Brooklyn asked, her voice holding a hint of sarcasm. David only stared back at his daughter, his eyes narrowing.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked, starting to worry.

"Security system says the last time someone was in the office was around six this morning." Brooklyn walked up to her sister, focusing on the small machine. Emma pressed one of the buttons, becoming confused. "They used an override code to get in."

"What does that mean?"

"It means Regina wasn't here last night." Emma answered, seeming in thought.

"You think someone else broke in and took the beans?"

"Well, we haven't found Regina anywhere and haven't heard from her."

They were quiet for a second, Henry looking at his mother when he spoke. "So, something bad did happen to her?"

"We're gonna find her, Henry, I promise."

Brooklyns face dropped, a thought coming to mind. "There's only one person here, who could overpower her." The two parents stared at her, David sighing.

"Gold."

"He's too busy with his new/old girlfriend. No, this wasn't Gold." Emma paused, knowing what she had in mind was right, but still debated on whether telling them or not. After a minute, the blonde looked at her parents, shaking her head. "This was Tamara."

"Oh my-" Brooklyn scoffed, turning to face the windows, her mother continuing.

"Haven't you already gone down that road?"

"Maybe not far enough."

"Or, maybe it's time for you to let it go?"

"August was attacked, the day Tamara came to town. I don't think that was a coincidence."

"What if your wrong?" David questioned, trying to ease the conversation down. Brooklyn finally turned back to face her sister, growing more frustrated. "If Regina's I'm trouble, we can't just drop everything else because of a hunch."

"We don't have to." The four looked at her, Brooklyn just giving them a small shrug. "We can go to Gold, if he's innocent then I'm sure he has some sort of magic to locate, Regina." She told them, Emma giving her sister a slightly impressed nod. "And, you can go back to Tamara's room and..do whatever, I honestly couldn't give a shit at this point."