Going Home

"Another curse?" Mary Margaret asked. "It's happening again?" Once they found Regina, the group soon returned to inform every one of Pan's plan.

Emma looked to the eldest man, her eyes narrowed. "Gold, this curse..is it gonna work like the last one?"

"The last one was created to serve the Queens wishes, this will be done, per Pans desire. I would count on something hellish." He explained.

"I thought, in order to cast a curse, you would have to kill the one you love most? How's he going to do that, Pan feels nothing for nobody." Brooklyn questioned, Gold moving his eyes to her.

"Love can come in many ways." He explained. "Romance, desire, friendship..Loyalty." As he spoke, Brooklyn felt her stomach twist. She stared back at Gold, the two holding a silent glance as the dread washed over her.

"Felix?" She whispered, Gold silently nodding. Out of instinct, Mary Margaret reached for her daughter's hand, only to be pushed away as the girl stepped further away from her. She didn't mean to be rude, but her head was spinning so much she couldn't even concentrate.

"The curse was built to be, unstoppable. There's nothing that can be undone." Regina continued, quickly changing the subject of hand.

"Well, it is possible to stop it."

Regina looked to her friend, arms crossed. "What?"

"By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person using the scroll..that's you Regina."

"What do I have to do?"

"You must destroy the scroll."

"Both, your curse and his shall be ended. But, know this..there will be a price. A steep one."

"Well, what do you suggest?" She asked, trusting the man's opinion, although not wanting to admit it.

"Instead of going to hun, bring him to us with a spell. One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies."

Henry raised a brow, asking the man. "If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll? I can bring it to you guys."

"Exactly right, Henry."

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell." Regina told him, her voice serious.

"Well, given the proper tool. I could be."

"The Black Fairies wand, one of the most powerful fairies that existed." They all looked over to Tinker Bell as she explained, Gold's face dropping slightly. "Well versed in dark magic. The blue fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand."

"I assume our freely departed Mother Superior had it hidden in her residence."

David looked between the two. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent."

"Can I come?" Tink asked. "I should pay my respects to Blue, after all."

"Then it's settled. The rest of us shall head back to my shop. And, prepare Henry for the spell."

•••

Enchanted Forest
- 29 Years Ago -
1983

Snow looked inside the crib, holding her stomach gently as she turned abruptly. "What if it fails?" She asked, her eyes desperate, looking up at the Blue Fairy hovering above her. Charming was just behind the two, their young daughter in the floor next to his leg as she played. "A magic wardrobe? It's a long shot. We all know this, so..what do we do if this plan doesn't work?"