Quite A Common Fairy

The group were now walking through the Jungle as Emma told them were to go next, her eyes widened as the X on the sheet of paper changed directions to now behind them.

"Son of a..how is it now behind us?"

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret asked, her eyes focused on the map Emma held.

"You got us lost."

"No. She didn't." Hook spoke, letting his arm drop as he turned to the dark haired woman. "It's the camp. Pans moving it."

Brooklyn sighed. "He's right." They all turned to look at her, the girl crossing her arms. "I've lived here long enough to know Pans games."

"He's playing tricks on us." David clarified, the girl only nodding.

"If Pan's camp keeps moving, how we gonna find Henry?" Emma asked, her eyes falling on the two next to her. Both Brooklyn and Hook shared a knowing look, each of them staying quiet. Emma watched them for a moment, eventually speaking up when she knew they didn't have an answer. "So, this whole trick has been for nothing."

"I told you walking was idiotic. If I could just use some magic, we can materialise in the camp and grab Henry."

"We don't know where the camp is, have you even been listening?"

Hook looked at the woman. "Pan will have shields against magic. I fear such an attempt would end in your death. And more importantly, mine. Which is why we're walking."

"Well, then what's your idea? Haw are we going to find it?"

Brooklyn thought for a moment, her eyes narrowed as she debated it.

"By using someone he trusts." She spoke, gaining their attention once again.

"Who?" David asked. "Because I'd guess he certainly doesn't trust him." He continued, gesturing toward Hook with a sour look. "And, from the looks of it, he's not really your biggest fan, at the moment."

"Pan and I were never equals." She confirmed. "But, a fairy who I encountered a few years ago, I'm sure she's still here. On the island." Hook nodded, already knowing who the girl was on about. "She'd be an inside source. She knows all about the camp and can get us in."

"What about you?" Regina asked. "You've lived here. Im sure this isn't the first time he's relocated camp."

"No, it's not. But, like dad said..I'm not his favourite person right now. So, he'd probably go somewhere I haven't been before."

Hook thought for a moment, muttering something under his breath. "She might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in."

Emma looked over at him. "You mean fairy dust?"

"No, Pixie dust. It's stronger. Like nuclear fairy dust."

Emma raised her hand, pausing their conversation for a second as she thought aloud. "Wait, a fairy..Tinker Bell?"

"You know her?"

"Every kid in the world knows her." Hook narrowed his eyes slightly, looking to the younger girl for an answer. When she shrugged her shoulders, the man sighed, about to speak when Regina cut him off.

"It's a bad idea." They all looked at her, confused to say the least. "Mark my words. This Tinker Bell is not going to save us."

•••

Neverland -
Three Years Ago
2009

Brooklyn hissed, her face scrunching in pain. She had just returned home from one of her daily hunts. It had been weeks since Brooklyns last run in with the Lost Boys, and since then, she hadn't been out once. Tinker Bell had taken her in straight away after that, knowing it wasn't safe for either of them. She, of course had her worries, knowing who the girl was. But, luckily, Pan didn't bat an eye when Brooklyn never r returned after that night.