And Straight On Till Morning

Zipping up her boot, Regina took a minute to catch her breath as she slowly stood up from the bed. She tilted her head a little, and as she headed toward the door Brooklyn caught her eye. She took a moment, clearing her throat. Brooklyn didn't bother to look at the woman, only continuing to eat her food, as though she were alone. "I just wanted to thank you." Regina started, keeping herself calm, her body still hurting from this evenings events. "For what you did, this morning. Going to Gold to find me-"

"I did it for, Henry." She stated, her voice blunt. She stabbed her fork into her fries, still not looking back at the woman. "So, I don't need you gratitude." Shoving the food into her mouth, she could sense Regina's eyes burning at her.

"A simple, okay, would have been ni-"

Throwing the fork down, Brooklyn finally turned to her. "No." Regina stayed quiet, watching as she kept her glare on her. "The reason I don't want you gratitude, is because I didn't have a choice. Gold, he picked me, because, for some absurd reason, my tear was the one to find you. I didn't have a choice, and if I did..you would probably be dead by now." Regina kept her face straight, not letting the girls words affect her so easily. She had no reason to. She knew Brooklyn had a vendetta against her, for everything she had done over the past few years. "I have wanted you dead, since the moment that curse hit. If it were up to me, we wouldn't have even been looking for you. Neal, would be alive, and Henry.." she paused, Regina letting her emotions get the better of her, her face fell slightly, her heart stinging. "He would probably be better off, if you were gone." The two were silent, having some sort of stand off, but neither of them moved, not even an inch. Brooklyn took a deep breath in, taking her seat once again. "That innocent, little boy believes in you. He believes you can change, and, you know, for a moment, so did I. But, the moment you used your magic on Emma, I knew." She grabbed her fork, picking at her food as she kept calm. "You'll always be the Evil Queen."

Regina stood silent, watching as the girl began to eat her food, as though her words didn't have any affect at all. Before she could say anything, the door suddenly opened. The two looked behind them, seeing Henry rush in, smiling happily as he ran into his mothers arms. "Oh, Henry." As the two hugged each other, the house began to shake, causing Brooklyns plate to smash. She stepped off the stool, backing up a little.

"Regina, was that..?"

"Yes." She spoke, her face serious. "The diamond was activated."

"So we're all gonna die?" Henry asked, his face going pale at the thought.

Regina only gave him a half smile, rubbing his arm gently. "You we're born here, so you'll live."

"But.." he looked between his family, the two mothers hearts dropping. "I'll be alone."

"I'm so sorry, Henry."

"That's not gonna happen, I'm not gonna let it." Emma started, her voice sure. "You did this, now make it stop."

"I can't, there's no way-"

"Well figure it out, it's you fault!" The blonde yelled, only stopping when Henry interrupted them.

"Stop! I already lost my dad. I don't wanna lose anyone else. We have to work together."

"From the mouths of babes." Everyone turned to see Hook standing there, a cocky tone to his voice. "I'd say the lad has a point."

Without warning, David raised his arm, connecting his first with the pirates face. "That's for the last time we met." Grabbing his gun, he qickly cocking his gun.

"Bloody hell."

"Now, tell us why your here before I use something else, other than my fist."

"I think the eating to kill me is a bit redundant, when we're all about to die anyway." Hook rasped, the two glaring at one another.