Save Henry

"Gold is in a box?" Mary Margaret looked between the three who had just returned, Henry now included. "Then David can never leave the island."

"Mary Margaret, that doesn't matter. I've already made peace with that. What matters is Henry." The man looked over to Regina, his eyes falling on the unconscious boy. "How much time do we have?"

"Maybe..an hour before the preservation spell wears off."

"If he's airborne, he could be anywhere on the island." Brooklyn muttered, crossing her arms as she looked down at her nephew.

"An hour isn't much time, I suggest we get started looking." Without hesitation, Regina stormed up toward the other side of camp, Brooklyn quick to follow when she noticed who it was she was walking to.

"Where is he!?"

Felix smirked, not flinching as the woman grabbed a hold of his cloak. "Gone."

"Regina, yelling at him won't help us!"

"There's nothing you can do." Still smirking deviously, Felix looked toward the girl. "He's already won. Pan never fails."

"You won't talk. How bout I make you talk?" As she went to use her magic, Brooklyn quickly grabbed a hold of her arm.

"Stop!"

"What the hell are you doing?" Regina spat as the two moved aside from Felix. "Whatever feelings you have for the boy, can wait. I need to save my son!"

"You're not the only one." Brooklyn let go of her arm, her gaze softening. "Just..let me try. I can get through to him, I've done it before-"

"And failed. Clearly." Rolling her eyes, Brooklyn turned to face the boy, subconsciously fiddling with her fingers.

"Felix." She kept her voice low, still not knowing what to say exactly. "I know you don't really mean what you said. I know..deep down in your heart, there's good. I've seen it."

"Brooke. Maybe now isn't the tim-" ignoring her sister's pleads, the girl crouched to the boys level.

"I know you can find it in your heart to help us, so please.." she took a breath in, biting her lip as her nerves kicked in. "Just tell me where Pan is."

There was a tens full silence around them, the two teenagers looking only into each other's eyes. After a minute or two, Felix leaned closer to the girl, the rest of them listening in closely. "Pan has won." He whispered, Brooklyns eyes closing as she exhaled deeply. "He always shall, and you.." leaning in closer to her, he smirked. "Will always lose. You always have."

As she slowly re-opened her eyes, the girl felt her eyes begin to sting, but didn't let any tears fall. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her so vulnerable.

"What did he do to you?" She whispered, her expression completely changing. Without another thought, Brooklyn took a stance once again, feeling a heavy pit in her stomach.

Regina went to raise her arm, only stopping when Emma stepped forward. "Regina, wait."

"What now? We don't have time."

"I don't think torture is our best move here." Emma began, gesturing toward the boys behind them. "Look at these kids, they've been hell and back. We need to try something else."

"Yeah we tried to cute and cuddly. And, the big romantic gesture, they don't respond to reason. What else do we have to offer?"

Emma looked behind the woman, her eyes falling on her mother. "What every kid wants." Taking a second to think, she looked back at the brunette woman. "A mother."
After taking a minute to recollect herself, Regina stepped back, allowing the woman to try her way. Emma sighed, finally turning toward the boys. "Guys, we are not gonna hurt you. I know you are loyal to Pan, and I get that. But, you are making a terrible mistake. For a long time, I never thought I was gonna find my family. I was an orphan, like all of you. A lost girl. And, I was reminded today, that I am not alone." She looked up to her parents, smiling slightly. "That I have a lot of people that love me. And, I never thought could happen." The more she spoke, the more hopeful she became. "If that can happen to me, it can happen to you."