Nasty Habits

Brooklyn sat, her back against one of the trees around them, watching her sister begin to explain the plan. "This is where they're keeping, Henry. Pans compound. According to, uh.." Emma paused for a second, pointing her stick toward the woman, feeling a little awkward.

"Tinker Bell."

"Yeah, I know. Still weird to say."

"Tink is fine."

Brooklyn held her laugh, earning a light slap on the arm from her mother. "Not sure that's any better. Anyway, she says there are sentries positioned across the front. Which is why we're gonna come in from the back entrance, here. She's going to talk her way in, and Brooklyn will give us the thumbs up when the coast is clear so, we can sneak ourselves in."

Tink huffed, grabbing one of the blankets. "You'll still have to deal with any Lost Boys once your inside."

"I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks." Regina told her, everyone staying quiet when the blonde spoke again.

"It's not the sticks you need to worry about. It's the poison there dipped in."

"Dreamshade." Mary Margaret muttered, her face serious. "Brooklyn warned us."

"Good. Because one nick and you'll spend the last of you days-"

"Poison sticks equal death. We got it." David stood up, trying to look calm. "Now, when can we put this rescue mission into action?"

"I'm ready to go. Just as soon as you tell me, the exit plan." Everyone looked between one another, making the woman ask again. "You do have an escape plan, don't you?"

"I-It was more of a..last minute trip."

"If you don't have a way off of this island, then none of this matters."

Regina stood up, looking at the woman as she spoke. "We'll figure it out."

"You'll figure it out? No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it."

"Brooklyn got out once before, I'm sure she could do it again?" Mary Margaret stated, smiling hopefully at her daughter. This changed, however when the girl just shook her head.

"Last time I had a bean."

"Which, I recall was once mine." Tinker Bell stated, crossing her arms, accusingly.

"Which, I recall you stole from Pan before we even met." Brooklyn sneered, the two silent after that. Everyone looked between the two friends, clearly sensing some unsolved tension between them.

After a minute, Tinker Bell huffed. "This is a waste of time."

"When it comes to family, we always find a way."

"You don't get it." The woman opened her pocket. "Here. Let me show you something. She pulled out a new looking watch. It was slightly cracked, clearly broken. "You know what this is?"

"Yeah, a watch."

"I got it from the people who brought your son-" everyone moved toward the woman, Emma's eyes burning with anger. "-here for Pan."

"Greg and Tamara? Where are they?" She asked. "Why did they give you that?"

"I got it off the girls body. Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it." She placed the watch back securely, continuing. "And the other guy? Well, there wasn't enough left of him to find anything useful." Everyone was quiet, Tinker Bell raising her voice. "This is what Pan does to people he employs. What do you think he's gonna do to you? I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block, without a way off this island. You figure that out, you know where I live."