Unforgiven

The Enchanted Forest
- Thirty One Years Ago -
1982

Charming looked to his wife, descending his horse as they stopped just outside their castle. "Should I be worried you're this excited, for our honeymoon to be over?"

"I missed our daughter." Snow told him, the man giving her a questioning look. Taking a second, she breathed out a heavy breath. "Look, the summer palace was wonderful, but it's time to face reality. The Queen is still out there, we have to figure out a way to deal with her."

"And, we will." Snow looked over to the guards post, eyes narrowed when she saw sleeping sat outside, his body hunched over on the stool. "Whatever she throws at us, we'll find a way to overcome it."

"I thought I told the dwarves, not to out sleepy on guard duty." Charming turned to the sleeping man, looking around when something caught his eye.

"Snow, it's not just sleepy." He gestured to the guard across from him, his own body slumped against a wall.

"A sleeping curse."

Charming gave her a certain look, quick to draw his sword. "Regina."

Snow gasped, looking at the man in worry. "Brooklyn." Without hesitation, the couple ran toward their home, their fear growing for their daughter's safety.

Once they reached the courtyard, their eyes widened once they saw all the villagers and workers passed out, around them.

"Regina!" Snow yelled, drawing her own sword.

"Show yourself!"

Just then, a voice came from behind them. "No one's hiding." Turning to face the unknown voice, the two pointed their swords forward, Charming's eyes wide when he recognised who it was.

"Maleficent."

"I was afraid you wouldn't recognise me." The woman smirked. "Have you met my associates? Cruella." Just as she spoke, a tall, beautiful woman walked out, a large, furry coat wrapped over her body. "And Ursula." The other woman stepped out, the couples eyes widening when they saw her holding the two year old.

"Brooke." Snow went to step forward, stopping when Ursula extended one of her tentacles, the young child sitting restless on her hip.

"Please, don't hurt her." Snow begged, the three women smirking.

"What do you want with us?" Charming asked. "Hand over my daughter."

"Relax, dear prince. We're not here to fight." Maleficent spoke, tilting her head at them.  "We're here to make a deal."

•••

StoryBrooke
- Thirty One Years Later -
2013

Mary Margaret, David and Brooklyn had went to Grannys for some lunch, wanting to enjoy a nice, peaceful afternoon together. That was, until Cruella and Ursula walked in. Brooklyn didn't really think much of it, seeing as she thought they were just trying to seek their redemptions. Her parents on the other hand, were the complete opposite.