Ariel

"Focus." Regina looked up at the blonde, her voice unusually calm. It was the next day since they had talked to Henry, everyone was spread around their camp. Emma stood in the middle, a small unlit fire in front of her. They had decided it was best for Regina to teach the woman how to use her magic, to which, Emma still couldn't believe. Instead of doing as she said, Emma looked toward her parents, almost asking for  some help, but was soon brought back as Regina stood. "Concentrate!"

"It's kind of hard when you're talking in my ear."

"And, when the wind blows, or when it's raining." Regina began circling the woman, her voice more calm yet deadly as she continued. "Or someone's shooting arrows at you." The blonde sighed, shifting a little. "Yes, concentrations hard, that's the point. Find your anger..and use it, to focus."

"No. There had to be a way without doing dark." Emma shot back, the two having a small stand off.

Rolling her eyes, Regina raised her hand annoyed. "You're such a pathetic, waste of ability."

"And you're a monster." Emma, once again, snapped back, making the woman turn to her, shocked. Brooklyn whistled lowly, earning a small smack from her mother.

As she was about to say something, Regina raised her head a little, sniffing the air. "Smell that?" She asked, her tone more nicer.

"What!?" Brooklyns gaze followed her parents, her eyebrows raising in slight shock when the fire was now lit.

Regina smirked. "Smoke." The blonde turned, her expression matching the couples.

David looked at his daughter, unsure whether this was the best option to go with. "This was a bad idea." He whispered, leaning forward against his legs.

"She has it in her, she should learn to use it." Mary Margaret told him. "We just have to trust her."

"Yeah, it's not Emma I don't trust." The woman glanced at her husband for a moment, though, staying silent.

Brooklyn leaned against the fallen tree behind her, her head snapping toward the couple when Hook suddenly joined them.

"Wee need to talk." The three watched as the man crouched beside David, each of them silent. Brooklyn knew just by his tone and the look on his face, that this wasn't going to be a pleasant conversation. "Pan paid me a visit." The two parents shifted quickly, looking alarmed by the news. Brooklyn, however, was quiet. "He, uh..he told me Neal is alive. And that he's on this very island."

"N-No, Emma saw him, he was shot..he fell through a portal, no one could survive that."

"Well he did, and now he's here." hook whispered, giving the woman a serious look. "He said he took him from this very camp, while we were off in his cave."

"According to Pan. If he's telling the truth."

Letting out a small breath, Brooklyn turned to her mother. "He is." The three adults looked back at her, her parents narrowing their eyes. "I've known Pan long enough, to know the difference between his games and his reality."

"Why mention it now?" David asked, not letting the girl get a chance to answer as he turned to face Hook. "Why would he tell you? What does he hope to gain?"

The man paused for a second, as if debating what to say. "Who knows why he does anything." He finally answered. "He has his reasons, but it's a short bet they're not good ones."

Mary Margaret looked behind her, grabbing her husbands shoulder. "They're telling the truth." She quickly stood, walking to another tree behind them. Brooklyn followed not long after, the two men stood behind quietly. The woman gently grazed her hand over a snapped branch, Brooklyn tapping her shoulder.