Smash The Mirror Prt . 2

Mary Margaret stood in their kitchen, pouring herself a cup of tea when Regina joined her. "How's Henry?" She asked, watching as she joined her.

"Reading comic books, refusing to sleep, so, I think okay." The two shared an amused look. "Or, at least his version of a brave face." Regina looked around the loft quickly, her eyes narrowed. "Where's Brooke? I wanted to thank her, you know..for earlier?" She gestured to her shirt, the woman nodding slowly.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her since she came to speak to us." Mary Margaret placed the kettle back down, not hiding her solum expression. "I think she wanted to tell me about her reading, and I pushed it aside." Regina tilted her head a little, letting her continue. "She's probably out for a walk, or gone to meet Jackson."

Regina gave her a short nod, leaning against the counter. "Well, when she returns, thank her for me. He has enough problems, without bringing my mess of a life into it."

"By mess, you mean Robin Hood?" She asked, miving the kettle back to its original place. "Did you guys, uh..?"Regina looked away from her friend, a guilty look on her face. "Oh, come on, Regina, you don't need to be ashamed."

"I know I don't have to be, but..I am."

David walked up, joining the two. "Is everything okay?"

"What are you doing here?" He gave the woman a confused look, gesturing for her to continue. "Well, shouldn't someone be out looking for, Emma?"

"Didn't, Mary Margaret tell you? She called, she figured out a way to get rid of her magic."

"Get rid of it? And you're okay with that?"

David laughed. "We support our daughter."

"We're not talking about an old pair of Jimmy Choo's here. Tell em you're joking?"

"It may seem drastic." Mary Margaret spoke, her eyes on the woman. "But, it's the only way Emma can be sure never to hurt anyone again."

"This could be the worst idea you've ever had. And..you hired the Wicked Witch as your nanny."

"We actually think it'll be good for her. She could be normal." David defended, the woman only sighing.

"What about Brooke? Her powers come from emotion, too. Someday, she could lose control and hurt someone. You know how powerful she is capable of being." Regina spoke, the two not saying anything. "Are you going to make her get rid of hers next?"

Mary Margaret sighed, growing defensive. "This is Emma's choice. And, Brooke hasn't used her magic since..that night. We can't choose for how they want to live with their magic."

"Let me ask you something. Do you know what I regret most?"

"The countless innocent lives you destroyed." Regina sent the man a look, turning to her friend as she spoke.

"That I didn't support Henry, when he realised he was special. You, of all people should remember. Cause, you started it all, when you gave him that Storybook. It opened up a whole world for him. But, I was so scared of losing him.." she took a second, her face void of any anger. "That, I tried convincing him he was crazy. And, that being normal would make things better." She nodded to the staircase, smiling a little. "Thankfully, he had the good sense not to listen to me."

"Regina's right. David, we've been rationalising and you know it. We cannot let her take away what's special about her. We can't let Brooke hold in what's special about her."

"I know."

The woman smiled, moving around the counter. "Well, then let's go get her. We can call Brooke on the wa-" the woman stopped herself, noticing the missing items. "Regina, your locator potion."