Theres No Place Like Home

Brooklyn was sat tiredly, her back rested against a large tree, her head rested on her arm as she listened to both Jackson and Hook go on at each other. They had been like this almost all night, since the three had left the Ball.

Hook had informed the two, that he and Emma both went to see if Snow had succeeded in taking the ring. To which she did. That was until Emma had found it after they watched the woman escape, leading to her now having the ring.

Since then, the two men hadn't stopped arguing over which plan was more tactical.

Rubbing the tiredness from her eyes, the girl slowly lifted her head to glare at the two. "Would you both just kindly shut up?" The two stopped bickering, turning to look at her. "Why not, instead of bickering like children, we all just sit down and calmly discuss a plan we can all agree on that will get Emma back?" Hook went to speak, but stopped himself when she raised her finger at him. "I said shut up." Finally shutting up, he looked over to Jackson, who himself was silent.

"What's your plan then?" Hook asked, holding the sword in his belt. Brooklyn sighed, moving away from the tree. By now, the girl had changed into a more comfortable outfit. Sure, the new dress wasn't the best feeling in the world, but at this point, she'd take anything that didn't dig into her skin every time she walked.

She sent the man a fake smile, her arms crossed. "Whilst you two were bickering like an old married couple, I had time to think." The two stayed quiet, listening carefully as she continued. "In the book, after the robbery, my parents met again. Only this time, it was my dad finding her." When she didn't g eat an answer out of them, Brooklyn sighed, making it more simple. "You said my dad shouted after her last night, which means they recreated their first meeting."

"So.." hook trailed off, tilting his head confused.

"So, this means that their story is almost back on track."

"How? Snow doesn't even have the ring?"

"I said almost. But, that's not the point. The point is, right now, he is looking for her. He thinks that she has the ring."

"But, she doesn't?"

"Exactly my point."

Hook nodded. "But he doesn't know that she doesn't have the ring." He stated, slowly catching onto what she was saying.

"Yes, but we know she doesn't have the ring and that he doesn't know that she doesn't have the ring." Jackson stared confused at the two, her words going in one ear and out the other. "Okay, we're at the North end of the Forest now, and I think the first time my dad found her was at the East, so.." the girl circled around, pointing to her right.  "That way."

•••

Charming smirked, his eyes set on the woman above him. "I told you I'd find you. No matter what you do, I will always find you."

"Is this the only way you can catch a woman? By entrapping her?" Snow sassed, holding onto the rope as she glared at the man.

"It's the only way to catch thieving scum."

Snow laughed, looking at the prince unimpressed. "Aren't you a real Prince Charming?"

"I have a name, you know?"

"Don't care. Charming suits you. Now, cut me down, Charming."

"Now, why would I do that?" He reached into his jacket, pulling out a small poster. The woman's face slowly fell, watching as he held the picture up. "Snow White." She sat back, her face holding fear. "Relax. I'm not going to turn you in. All I want is the ring you stole."