New York City Serenade

The Enchanted Forest
- One Year Ago -
2012

A young couple stood just on the outskirts of the forest, holding each other's hands as they stared at one another lovingly. Just as they were about to share a kiss, a clap of thunder drew their attention.

"What is that, is that a storm?" The woman asked, holding her stomach out of instant as the purple smoke drew closer to them.

"That's not a storm. That's magic!" Her husband yelled, grabbing her hands quickly. "We need to get to safety, now!" The two tan back toward the arch they were once standing.

Before they could make cover under it, the smoke overtook them, the man covering his wife's body instinctively. A few seconds passed by, the smoke soon clearing out of nowhere.

"Are you alright?" The man asked, his eyes glancing over his wife to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think so. What was that?"

"I don't know-" as he spoke, something behind the two caught their attention. Both their eyes widened as everyone from StoryBrooke, were now stood with them.

Brooklyn looked down at her outfit, her hands moving down slowly on the fitted, long blue dress. She remembered it to be the outfit she wore before she was sent to Neverland.

"Snow?" The woman asked, noticing her friend quickly. "What happened."

Mary Margaret looked at the woman, a sad expression. "We're back."

Once they realised that they were actually back in the Enchanted Forest, Mary Margaret smiled at her friend, her, Hook, Regina, Brooklyn and David each joining the two under the open hut.

"How have things been since we left? The ogres?"

"Oh, defeated." Aurora, as Mary Margaret introduced, stated. "We're restoring our kingdom, and our lives."

The dark haired woman smirked, gesturing to her friend's stomach. "And, congratulations."

"Is it that obvious?"

"You're glowing." The two couples smiled, laughing at the joyous occasion. Brooklyn rolled her eyes, pulling her skirt out as it began to stick to her legs.

"Why is she pregnant, and I'm the one who's sick." She mumbled, earning a sharp look from her father. Aurora'a face dropped slightly upon hearing this.

"Excuse our daughter, she's..a little nervous." David excused, smiling fondly at the two. Phillip shook his head, not paying her much attention, as Aurora looked to Mary Margaret.

"This is your daughter? The one you spoke of after the dream?"

Smiling, Mary Margaret nodded. "Yes. And, please forgive her, she's usually more polite."

"I would be, if this dress wasn't so tight." Brooklyn pulled the top of her dress up, glaring at Hook when he smirked.

"You get used to it." Aurora stated, smiling back at the girl. Brooklyn sighed, sending her a fake one back.

"Teenagers." David muttered, earning a soft smile from the couple.

"I suppose we should prepare ourselves." Phillip joked, the four laughing between each other. Regina rolled her eyes, stepping away a little. "We've much to celebrate. And know, that you and your friends our welcome in our kingdom. If you need anything, we are at your service."