Old Aquaintances

- TRIGGER WARNING -
(( Anxiety, Fainting & PTSD ))

•••

"Give it back, Kevin. The camera is Emma's, not yours." Brooklyn stared wide eyed at the small television, watching as a younger looking Emma and Ingrid both stood there.

Mary Margaret couldn't help but smile when she saw her daughter on the screen. "Emma, that's you..you must be-"

"Thirteen, maybe fourteen."

"You were fourteen?" Brooklyn questioned, looking to the blonde, momentarily. "You're basically the same height as I am, now."

"Are you both missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen?" Regina questioned, looking to the blonde. "Emma, you knew her before you came to StoryBrooke?"

"Apparently, my run in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time in this foster home, or whatever that place was, it's gone."

"I-I just don't understand how she even ended up in this world?"

Emma turned, her eyes on Gold as she listened to her sister speak. "Maybe you could ask your husband, he's the one who spent the most time trying to get to this world. How did she do it?"

"Considering the time I spent on the same task, I'd love to know,"

"Does it really matter how she got to Emma? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about, why?" David questioned.

"Obviously she needed her for something, but what?" Regina laughed a little, leaning against one of the chairs. "That's our next problem."

There was small silence, their heads turning after a minute when Brooklyns voice rang through. "Maybe she wants you dead?" Mary Margaret gave her daughter a scolding look, Brooklyn raising her hands a little. "It was just a suggestion. Trust me, I've had many evil witches and Queens threaten my life to know one."

Regina rolled her eyes, glaring at the girl. "Shouldn't you be learning how to count to ten?" Sending the woman a fake smile, she quickly flipped her off, David pushing her hand back down.

"Enough." The man gave her a stern look, ignoring her attitude. "Well, now she's hiding somewhere in the north woods. We combed every inch of her shop. We tore apart her house. She must have clears everything out, days before."

"Which means she must be hiding something.." Hook continued.

"But where?"

"What about her ice cream truck?" Henry asked, everyone looking at the boy shocked.

"Woah, snow Queen has an ice cream truck?"

"I'm a kid, I notice these kinda things." Emma gave her son an impressed smile, David quickly jumping into action.

"Then we split up into groups, we search the town, the woods. Hook, Regina, Emma you take the west. Gold your with me and Brooke for the east."

"I think we all know, I work best alone."

"Well, no time to argue that." David turned to the woman next to Gold, continuing. "Belle how are you with tracking?"

"Uh, actually I-I-I think I'll be more helpful at the library. Maybe, I can dig something up in the Snow Queen."

As everyone began preparing to leave, Brooklyn turned to her father. "Hey, I think I'm gonna head with Emma. You'll be fine searching on your own, right?"

"Yeah, no problem." David pressed a quick kiss in his daughter's head. "Stay safe."

Sending him a sure smile, Brooklyn quickly grabbed her jacket, following her sister, Regina and Hook out of the station.