2. Girlfriend? 🤫

Jm and Mrs Jeon are in the living room discussing something while Jin is in the kitchen preparing tea for everyone.

Jm- Look mummy ji. She is dad's manager's daughter; Jannat. Isn't she pretty? (asked while showing the pic of a girl)

 Isn't she pretty? (asked while showing the pic of a girl)

Mrs Jeon- Yeah, she is really pretty. But is her family good? I mean financially? Cuz I don't want any poor girl for my Kook. I already regret making Jin as my daughter-in-law. I married her to NJ thinking she will bring lots of dowry but her uncle fooled us. After marrying her; he didn't gave us a single penny and flew off to some other country.

Jm- Don't worry mummy ji. They are quite good financially but the problem is that the girl is only 12th passed as she quit her further studies and she mostly likes to stay at home just like Jin di. But she is very obedient and innocent. She will always do what we will ask her and don't worry about dowry. They will give whatever you ask and that too right after engagement.

Mrs Jeon- Hmm. I must talk to Kook about her soon.

Jk- What you wanna talk with me mummy?

Asked while walking downstairs. He settled beside Mrs Jeon.

Mrs Jeon- Have a look at her pic Kook. Isn't this girl pretty?

Jk- Where is the girl? I can only see blue sky. (said while laughing)

Mrs Jeon slapped Jk's arm.

Mrs Jeon- Don't joke around Kook. You have already reached the age of marriage. I wanna find a suitable girl for you and get her married to you.

Jk- Mummy I told na; I don't wanna get married anytime soon.

Jm- If you won't get married now then when Kook?

Jk- Bhabhi now you don't speak mummy's words.

Jin came out of the kitchen and kept masala tea infront of Mrs Jeon and green tea infront of Jm.

Jin- Kook do you want coffee?

Jk- No thanks bhabhi. I am going out cuz of some work.

Mrs Jeon- But when will you meet with this girl?

Jk- Sorry mummy but I didn't liked the girl. So find someone else.

Saying this Jk left from there after grabbing his car keys.

Mrs Jeon- This boy never listens to me. (said while frowning at Jk)

Jm got up from the couch angrily and walked towards her room.

Jm's pov.

How hardly I arranged that girl for Kook. If he would get married to her then I will keep her under my control and won't let anyone rule me but he is showing no interest in her. I have to do something to convince Kook to get married to Jannat.

~~~

Jk went inside the departmental store as he wanted to purchase some protein supplements for himself. He purchased the neccessary items and was walking towards the counter while eyes fixed on his phone.