25. Wedding 💖

It's Taekook's wedding day. The whole resort is beautifully decorated as it's gonna be a grand wedding. Mandap is ready, food is ready, guests have arrived. Soon the wedding is gonna proceed.

Namjin were almost ready. Jin put the flower garland around her bun and sindoor in her hair parting. NJ stood behind her and combed his hairs.

Jin's look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jin's look

Jin's look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

NJ's look

Jin glanced at him and thought;

Jin's pov.

I am glad he didn't scold me yesterday otherwise I thought he will shout at me infront of everyone for that haldi incident. Afterall he loves to degrade me.

NJ- If you are done then get lost from here. Since when you are standing infront of the mirror.

Jin didn't moved from her place and continue to wear bangles. NJ got angry at her behaviour. He hold her hand tightly and turned her to face him.

NJ- Too much courage you have got to not listen to me; huh?

Jin didn't answered NJ. She stood there looking into his eyes directly without any fear.

NJ- Lower your gaze Jin. (said sternly)

Jin still didn't lowered her gaze. Today she really wanna see till what extent he goes if she goes against him.

NJ grabbed her cheeks in a tight grip digging his nails deep inside her skin and squeezed her waist roughly.

NJ- CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING; HUH?

Jin was still unaffected by NJ's yelling.

Jin- No; I can't understand anything. I am idiot. I am dumb. I am stupid who got married to a well educated businessman like you. I am just an embarrassment for you; isn't it?

NJ- Yeah you are right. You know yourself very well.

Jin chuckled sadly at NJ's words.

Jin- You know what; if it wasn't about the kids then I too would have got separated from you. I would prefer to die then to live this miserable life with you. (said with slight teary eyes)