21. Wedding preparation 🥰

Jk's wedding preparations begin at the Jeon Mansion. The house was beautifully decorated with the flowers and lighting. The guests also started to arrive.

It's a new day. Jin woke up early and took a bath. She came out of the bathroom in a beautiful cotton saree and stood infront of the mirror. She dried her hairs and tied a lower bun. Then she put a mogra gajra around the bun making her hair look more pretty.

Jin's look

Jin's look

Jin was about to apply sindoor in her hair parting but stopped when she heard the door bell.

Jin- Who came this early morning?

She kept the sindoor back on the table and walked in the livingroom.

Jin opened the door and looked at the person in confusion.

Jin- Yes? (asked the person)

Jin waited for the person to respond but the person was just staring at her with a smile on his face.

??? Pov.

Wow!! Who is she? So beautiful. Her innocent face in this simple saree is a perfect combination. She looks like a Goddess.

Jin waved her hand infront of the person's eyes making him come back to earth.

.......- Umm; Hii. Myself Jeon Hobi. I am Jeon uncle's elder brother's son. Actually I live in America but came back to India especially for Kook's wedding.

Jin- Ohh; Hello Hobishi. Please come inside. (said with a pleasant smile)

Hobi's pov.

Her smile is also pretty. Aahh; why didn't I meet her before?

Hobi entered inside the mansion and sat on the couch. Jin came back with a glass of water and handed to Hobi. Hobi thanked her with a wide smile.

Hobi- I think I came so early.

Jin- Yeah but it's alright. Soon everyone will wake up. Btw you didn't informed anyone that you are coming today?

Hobi- No. Actually I came back to India after almost twenty years so wanted to give surprise to everyone.