38. Lost his trust 💔

All the guests were sent back home after the chaos which was created cuz of those pictures. Everyone began questioning Jm's character and cursed at Mr and Mrs Kwang's upbringing. The couple stood there with their head low feeling embarassed cuz of their daughter.

Jm tried to make Yg understand what happened yesterday night but Yg was not in his senses to listen to Jm. Her photos of kissing and sharing body with other man was enough to ignite the fire inside him. All he could think of was only divorce.

Jm- Babe please try to listen to me.

Yg- What should I listen Jimin? When I asked you not to do shoots in bikini; you didn't listened to me. I didn't said anything. You aborted my baby without telling me. I slided that mistake of yours. You did that condom advertisement. I forgave you for that as well. But what I got in return? You are again back to your selfishness. You can only think about your ownself Jimin. This love, marriage, children; these things are not meant for you.

Jm- It's not like that. I care for you babe.

Yg- Yeah I saw that today. Look I am not interested in any type of conversation with you. You already broke my heart really bad. It will be good if you leave from here.

Jm- I won't go. This is my house.

Yg- Such a shameless woman. How many men you need in your life; huh? Go to that guy with whom you were having sex. WHY DO YOU NEED ME BITCH?

Jm- Cuz I am married to you. You have no right to send me out of this house. How much this house belongs to you that much it belongs to me.

Yg- It won't take time for divorce cuz everyone present in the livingroom were witness of your so called deeds. Tomorrow itself I will send divorce papers to you. We are done then.

Jm- Please don't be like this babe. I...

Yg- YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME JIMIN. I HATE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME. I HATE YOU TO THE CORE.

That's it. These words were enough to break Jm's heart completely. The little amount of trust which she had on Yg that he might listen to her or try to understand her situation also broke down. She wipped her tears and said while sobbing.

Jm- I am sorry for ruining your life. You want divorce; right? Okay I will give you divorce. Atleast you will be happy after that. But remember one thing; maybe I was a slut before marriage. Yes I had sex with many boys but it was before marriage. After giving my heart to you I never even looked at any man the way I look at you. Whatever happened last night was a mistake. A mistake which ruined our both's life. But don't worry I will end your misery. After divorce find someone better for yourself who could love you like no one else.

Saying this Jm went towards the wardrobe to pack her bags. Her heart was aching badly after listening hate you from Yg's mouth.

After packing her bags Jm stood infront of Yg. She removed her mangalsutra and placed on Yg's palm.

Jm- Find someone who is worth wearing this unlike me. (said with tears sliding down her cheeks)

Jm wipped her tears and turned to go from there. Yg's eyes were stuck at the mangalsutra. It reminded him of the moment he tied it around Jm's neck and now it lost it's owner.

Jm walked downstairs and was meet with the sight of Mrs Jeon degrading her parents. She felt sorry for them who had to listen all this cuz of her.

Mrs Jeon- Look your slut daughter also came. Before I kick you three out of this house get out by your own.

Mr and Mrs Kwang hold Jm's hand and walked out from there after apologizing to everyone.

~~~

That night neither Jm slept even for a second nor Yg. Both were drowning in their own sadness.