34. Tae and Jin's fight 😢

Today Mrs Jeon prepared breakfast for everyone. She placed all the dishes on the table and served to each member. 

Mrs Jeon- Eat this Jin. It is needed for the better health of the baby. (said by forwarding a bowl of dryfruits and a glass of milk) 

Mrs Jeon caressed Jin's hairs and pecked her forehead. Everyone was shocked at Mrs Jeon's act. 

Mrs Jeon- What? Why you all are looking at me like this?

Jk- Are you okay mummy? Did sun rise from west? 

Mrs Jeon spanked Jk's head lightly and chuckled.

Mrs Jeon- I know you all have been thinking how did I became so good and soft spoken. I never wanted to be rude to anyone. It's just I was too much manipulated by our neighbours and relatives talks that I always ended up hurting you all. But now I realised my mistake and I am really sorry for that. 

NJ- It's okay mummy. You realised your mistake; that's enough for us. (said with a smile)

Yg- Yeah; you are our mother. We can't hold grudges over you for so long. 

Jk- But I hope you won't get back to your rude self again mummy. 

Mrs Jeon- Yeah, yeah I won't my naughty bunny. (said by twisting Jk's ear) 

Jk- Aaahhh, leave my ear mummy. (yelled in pain) 

Mrs Jeon let go of Jk's ear and caressed it while chanting sorries. 

It was a different day for Jeons. Everyone enjoyed their breakfast happily while chit chatting and giggling. 

Days passed by and Mrs Jeon really changed into a kind and caring lady. She used to cook with Jm and Tae everyday and even taught cooking to Tae. She took Jin for an evening walk everyday and massaged her feets with warm oil. 

One fine day; Mrs Jeon is oiling Jin's hairs and giving her a soothing head massage. 

Jin- Your hands feel so good Mummy ji. You are doing so much for me. Thank you so much.

Mrs Jeon- Shut up. Don't say thank you and all. You are also like my daughter. Infact I am sorry for what I did with you in past. I really troubled you a lot. If it's possible then please forgive me Jin.

Jin- It's alright mummy ji. Everyone deserves a second chance so does you. I am not mad at you. 

Mrs Jeon- You are such a sweet child. May God bless you and my soon to be grandchild. 

After almost an hour everyone was back from work and decided to visit a newly opened restaurant for dinner. 

Namjin and Moon were in NJ's car, Yoonmin and Mr and Mrs Jeon were in Yg's car and Taekook were in Jk's car. 

Namjin left from home little late cuz Jin was feeling nauseous. The road towards the restaurant was very lonely and silent. Very few people could be seen on the road. The ride was going all smooth but suddenly NJ's car stopped with a phat sound. 

Jin- What happened?

NJ- I think tire got punctured.

NJ took out his phone to call Jk or YG but signal wasn't available in his phone. He tried through Jin's phone as well but her phone was also in same condition. He noticed a shop at one corner and decided to take help from there. He asked Jin to lock the car and went out. 

Jin glanced at the backseat where Moon was sleeping. She smiled thinking how much excited she was for going out with everyone and now fell asleep. But her attention diverted when someone knocked the car window.