50. Bestie? 🙂

NJ was sitting on the bed while gripping his head tight as it was literally throbbing from pain cuz of lack of sleep.

Jin entered their bedroom and noticed him. She sat beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Jin- What happened Namjoonshi? You don't look good.

NJ- It's nothing. Just slight headache.

Jin- Shall I massage your head? Pain will go away soon.

NJ- No, no. It's alright. It's not paining that much.

Jin- Okay. But I wanted to ask you about something. Actually few days back I saw sleeping pills in your drawer. Are you not well?

NJ- A...a..umm; sometimes it's needed. Infact very rarely.

Jin's pov.

How much you will lie? The bottle was almost empty. You still don't think me as your wife to share your problems with me.

Jin- I will ask Kook to bring medicine for you.

Saying this Jin left the room with a sad face.

Tonight Jm, Tae and Jin are gonna have a ladies night. While all the gentleman are gonna stay at home taking care of kids.

Now three of the ladies are in Jm's room getting ready for the party.

Jm- Don't tell me you are gonna wear saree to the party di?

Jin- Yeah; so what? Why should we forget our culture after visiting foreign country?

Jm- But it will look weird. You will only feel awkward with everyone.

Jin- No, it won't look weird.

Jm- Tae you only explain her.

Tae glanced at Jin who was already looking at her in the hopes she might say something.

Tae- It's her choice. Let her wear what she wants. (said while waxing her legs)

Jin- Tae I am really sorry for my past behaviour. I don't want any cliches between us. You are like my sister and I want our relation to be like before. Please forgive me dear. (said by holding her ears)

Tae- It's okay di but please don't say anything like that in future.

Jin- Promise. I won't.

Tae smiled lightly and hugged her. Jin too hugged her back.

Jm- No one cares about me. Not even including me in hug. (said in sad tone)

Tae and Jin chuckled and hugged Jm as well.

Jm- Now come on let's get dressed quickly. We have to leave for the party and yeah no saree Jin di.

Jin- But...

Jm- No means no.

Jin nodded her head and went in the bathroom to change into the dress which Jm bought for her.

While Tae removed her gown leaving herself in only bra and panty. Jm widened her eyes looking at Tae's figure.

Jm- Woah! Did you seriously pushed out two kids? Your body doesn't looks like you were pregnant as well.

Tae chuckled at Jm's words.

Tae- I have maintained myself. Still I ain't thin like before. These boobs and butt have grown a lot.

Jm- That's what men like. (said by lightly pushing Tae)

Tae- You are talking as if you don't have a good figure. (said while wearing her dress)