10. Tae at Jeon's house 😐

Jk reached Jeon mansion at around 11:45 PM. Mrs Jeon opened the door for him and let him inside.

Mrs Jeon- Where were you Kook?

Jk- Mummy I said na I had some work.

Mrs Jeon- With Taehyung?

Jk looked at Mrs Jeon and hummed.

Mrs Jeon- If you both are in relationship then why aren't you getting married; huh?

Jk- Mummy please. I said na we will get married whenever we will feel like and it's only been two months since we got into relationship. Please give us some time.

Mrs Jeon- Okay but why don't you invite her at our house for dinner?

Jk- A..a..I..will see.

Mrs Jeon- What I will see? Give me her number. I will invite her.

Jk- No need. I will tell her.

Saying this Jk walked towards his room. He opened the door and dropped himself on the bed.

Jk- What if everyone came to know that Tae is Christian? Will they accept her?

~~~

Next morning Mrs Jeon asked Jk to invite Tae and her family for dinner. Even though Jk wanted to deny but agreed at the end. 

Mrs Jeon was watching television that's when Jm came from her room and sat beside her.

Jm- Mummy ji why did you invited Taehyung for dinner? Don't you want her to stay away from Kook?

Mrs Jeon- First let me see whether they will be able to fulfill my demand or not. By looking at her I think she is quite rich but still I wanna meet her parents as well and confirm everything cuz I don't want another gawar like Jin in this house.

Jm- And what if they agreed to fulfill your demand?

Mrs Jeon- Then I will get her married to my Kook fast. 

Jm's pov.

Ohh no. This greedy budhiya will surely get Kook married to Taehyung if her parents agreed to give dowry. Argh; I don't want her to come in this house. 

Jin came out from the balcony after putting all the clothes to dry in the sun. 

Mrs Jeon- Prepare variety of dishes for dinner Jin as Tae and her family are coming at our house.

Jin- Okay Mummy ji.

Mrs Jeon- And clean the entite house as well. 

Jin- Okay.

Mrs Jeon- But first prepare shikanji for me. 

Jin nodded her head and went inside the kitchen. 

~~~

Today Namgikook came back from work early and went in their respective rooms to freshen up. 

NJ came out of the bathroom in towel after taking shower. That's when Jin entered inside and both of their gaze meet with each other's. Jin lowered her gaze and handed tea cup to NJ. She was about to go from there but NJ stopped her.

NJ- Remove my clothes from the cupboard.

Jin nodded her head and went towards the wardrobe while NJ sat on the bed sipping his evening tea. He was eyeing Jin's curves and her bare waist.

Jin kept NJ's clothes on the bed and proceeded to walk out but again NJ stopped her.

NJ- Come here.

Jin stood infront of him.