8. Will Jk go at Tae's house? 🤔

Jk was in his cabin busy studying his client's case. That's when someone knocked on the door. 

Jk- Come in. (said without shifting his gaze from the file) 

The person entered inside and stood infront of Jk with her hands crossed on her chest and an angry pout on her face

Jk didn't looked up as he thought one of the intern might have came. 

Jk- What work you have? (said while flipping the page of the file)

.....- YAAH JEON JUNGKOOK. 

Jk widened his eyes when he realised who the owner of the voice is. He looked up to find his girlfriend looking at him angrily. 

Tae's look

Tae's look

Jk- Baby? You? Here? During office hours? 

Tae- Yeah, cuz I think you forgot what we planned for today? 

Jk- Ohh I am so sorry. I really forgot about our date. This case is really eating my head that I can't think of anything else. 

Tae- Not even about your girlfriend; right? 

Jk signalled Tae to come closer to him. Tae went towards Jk who pulled her on his lap and wrapped his hands around her waist. 

Jk- I am really sorry baby. I won't forget about our special dates henceforth. 

Tae- It's okay. I am forgiving you but this shouldn't happen in future.

Jk- It's my promise. I won't repeat such mistake again.

Tae- Hmm.

Jk- Btw you look hot in my shirt. 

Tae- What hot? It's too big that I wasn't even able to style it. Look how I stuffed it inside. 

Jk- You could have wore it with buttons opened and a crop top inside. It would have looked better but still it isn't bad though. 

Tae- Yeah, good idea.